What's new

Max koins per match?

FDMK

FDMK Webmaster
I've recently made two different koin builds using various augments. I've done the math, and they should easily get 300K-400K koins per match, but I can't seem to get more than 250K.

Has there always been this cap, or did NRS patch it in? I could swear I saw a video once where the dude was getting over a million per match.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
that's a ton of koins per match already. isn't that enough? lol. in four matches you would have a million. even when you were to turn around and unlock the highest level stuff you are likely to win most of that back. if ur unlocking stuff in the krypt just make sure to use sindel's wedding ring and it cuts the costs of the chests by half.

but I get what you are saying though. I know that it once you go over 10 million it says it caps but really it doesn't.

FDMK

FDMK Webmaster
that's a ton of koins per match already. isn't that enough? lol. in four matches you would have a million. even when you were to turn around and unlock the highest level stuff you are likely to win most of that back. if ur unlocking stuff in the krypt just make sure to use sindel's wedding ring and it cuts the costs of the chests by half.

but I get what you are saying though. I know that it once you go over 10 million it says it caps but really it doesn't.
I guess it's just the challenge of it. Seeing how powerful you can make a character.