What's new

Matchup Guide videos

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I plan on posting guide videos for whatever characters you guys need help against, since I have limited resources idk how much help they will be but I'm just looking to help you guys out. Just post and let me know what characters you guys would want me to do if you are interested in this idea.

Characters Requested:
Kenshi
Sonya
Jax
Skarlet
Freddy
Kung Lao
Sektor
Cyrax

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I am going to start the Kenshi video today, I might have it posted up by today or tomorrow, but I'm going to review it and what not to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row (not to mention see if I have all my facts straight)

Also two new characters are added to the list:
Sektor
Cyrax

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yeah I've heard nothing but great reviews on it and its not too expensive. I've been wanting to get one for a while, maybe I'll finally take the plunge.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah I've heard nothing but great reviews on it and its not too expensive. I've been wanting to get one for a while, maybe I'll finally take the plunge.
Same here, it could actually be very advantageous to my game now that I think about it.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just an update on this guys, I am going to wait about another two weeks to start, because I haven't gotten my recorder yet, but it will happen. It will be worth the wait I promise.