What's new

Matchup Chart

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'd like to maybe make a list (based on community feedback) like the Japanese do, not necessarily tier chart cause that's very misleading, but actual matchup chart instead. Those maybe putting in hours and hours of lab work/online play/tourney experience can weigh in?

Again I really want to reiterate this is not a tier thread, there are other threads for that, I'm merely trying to collect data and learn about matchups w/all the chars

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Anybody really familiar w/matchups in their opinion is more than welcome to post to get some discussion going (hilarious that people want to threaten each other w/violence over a tier thread but a matchup chart is quiet lol)

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I have some experience in the Black Adam vs Raven, Nightwing, Grundy, and Aquaman matchups.

Raven is a toss up, she can outzone you, but you can punish her whiffs very heavily. Id say 50:50

Nightwings is a problem, he simply is the reverse Adam, he can punish wakeups, poke really fast, is a great rushdown, and his small size makes many of Adams attacks whiff, especially 1. Probably 30:70

Grundy is fine. The only thing you hhave to worry about is his cleaver spin and his odd ranged fists. You literally only have to dodge swamp hands and youre golden. 70:30.

Aquaman is tough, its like a slightly slower Nightwing but with more range. Id say 40:60.