What's new

Matches Desynchronized.

Okay, this has happened to me literally at least 200 times, I've noticed it likes to do it especially during certain combos and strings.

Everytime I do Kano's B+3, 3. It does it. And everytime I do Raiden's corner combo fuckery it does it, as well as doing it mid way through his 3, 3, 4, Teleport, Shock, B+3, 1, 2, Superman.

Anyone else having this happen to them in particular situations? Anyone know why it's happening?

I notice alot of times the d-sync happens when a player tries a Ex-move in a combo and they don't have the meter !!! Pretty Lame :(

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I can't say that I've noticed any particular strings which desync the game, it seems to be just random for me. I even get desyncs in the character select screen.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I was playing on 360 last night for the first time in a while and using a TE: stick with custom button mapping. I was using kabal and I cant say for sure but it seemed like his f3,2 ND cancel to df+2 was the culprit. I have no desire to play on the default settings with a stick its really fucking stupid. Never happens on ps3 pad but that is in default setting.

I agree, it is fucking stupid. But thats how it is, if you use any control scheme thats not default, then this happens. If you want to fix it, use default controls.

If you're like me, and hate the default controls because you play on an arcade stick, open up your arcade stick and re-wire the buttons to put the defaults where you want them to be.

Buggy button mapping system. Change to default controls and it will never happen again, I promise.
Hmmm wow never thought of that, I do have a custom layout and can't really revert back to default, I play on a MC SF Fightpad. One particular 2 hit, Kano's F+3, 3 (Y) is in the same spot as the default spot and every single solitary time I do that 2 hit I get a match desync. Now it's only done by accident once in awhile. Pisses me off to no end.

Is this something NRS can even fix?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Yeah I have no desire to open my stick to remap my buttons because of nrs shitty code or whatever the excuse is. I'm just glad I have a ps3 copy because I would for sure not be playing if I had to put up with that bs. I really hope they can get there shit together I mean button mapping crashing online matches. That shit should of been addressed before release. If it's not fixed in the patch I don't know what there deal is.

Its not that hard to do. Sure it is a major inconvenience, and should be fixed. But you can either take steps to fix your desynch problems by re-wiring your buttons, or you can just keep complaining about it. One of these actions will allow you to play online, the other won't get you very far. Hopefully they'll fix this soon though.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Online play is not worth opening my stick and rewiring the buttons. I am not directly complaining about me not being able to play on 360. I just think its a major fuck up on NRS's part to have released a game with this problem. If they do fix it in the patch props to them and not much harm done, but if they don't fix its just sad.