What's new

Question - Raiden master of storms vs. displacer (and why?) also, which one is easier?

Master of Storms vs. Displacer

• Master of Storms

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Displacer

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
On a hunt for a second main! Raiden seems pretty cool (Not interested in TG)
Any good guide for each? (BNB combos?)

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Displacer is better than Master of Storms, there is 0 contest here. Teleport is fast, EX-teleport is awesome (even if it somehow never comes out on wakeup) and Displacer can play much more of a neutral than MoS can. Orbs are too slow to be much use outside of some corner setups.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Sorry! Just looking for a main. Made five today, haha. Just started posting and have been interested. Sorry if it's annoying, It'll go down soon.
Nah it's not annoying I don't care but generally people just post in an already existing thread (like general discussion) rather than create a whole new thread. Screw it you're not hurting anybody, I'm not a mod so I shouldn't be judging lol. It's nice that you started posting, welcome to TYM!

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Nah it's not annoying I don't care but generally people just post in an already existing thread (like general discussion) rather than create a whole new thread. Screw it you're not hurting anybody, I'm not a mod so I shouldn't be judging lol. It's nice that you started posting, welcome to TYM!
Oh, ok. Sorry... I'm new here. Didn't know people do that instead =(

As cool as MoS is as an idea it just really doesnt provide much use over TG/displacer. In fact MoS suffers from what TG does being he doesnt have teleport and his main "gimmick" are traps but really dont create any scare tactics. Same can be said for hat trick. I mean look at other trap based characters and their mass ability to use setups for benefit. Id love to see MoS get traps turned to mids which would alleviate a lot of his issues and the character on paper is so cool but you just have to work too hard when sometimes defense is hard enough in the game.

Displacer › MoS all day

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Raiden is an incomplete char imo. other than 50/50s he has very little going for him.
I disagree, he has some really good staggers, a frame trap and one of the best punishes in the game, as well as some pretty high(risky) damage. He needs improvement certainly, but he's definitely not a incomplete character imo. Just honest in a dishonest game.

My friend plays displacer and whoops my ass most of the time. It looks like a really fun character you can go crazy with the teleports and staggers and resets I would recommend displacer