What's new

Marvel and Attack on Titan crossover.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i would love to see how has DBZ characters are compared to OP superman and flash. also if batman has anything up his sleeves to beat a saiyan. btw what is the scientific explanation for instant transmission? if there is one.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
i would love to see how has DBZ characters are compared to OP superman and flash. also if batman has anything up his sleeves to beat a saiyan. btw what is the scientific explanation for instant transmission? if there is one.
They don't compare, not even a bit. Flash Family, Weather Wizard, and Captain Cold could solo them all.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Actually I'd much rather see DC crossover with DBZ. I know there's cosmic level entitities in Marvel who concievably measure up but most of them aren't first stringers as opposed to DC. The matchups would be a lot more even.
Just call Franklin Richard, or any decent Telepath, Phoenix Force Avatar, Hyperion, Starbrand, or Vulcan.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Actually I'd much rather see DC crossover with DBZ. I know there's cosmic level entitities in Marvel who concievably measure up but most of them aren't first stringers as opposed to DC. The matchups would be a lot more even.
Yeah I agree with you, I think DC heros can handle themselves with the Z warriors. Darkseid and Frieza teming up, that is some shit I like to see.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I do to but I doubt they will make a real msg :(

If anyone hasn't seen it there's a webseries called Deathbattle where they run these kind of hypothetical fights...they actually posted one here between sektor and fulgore a while back I think. They ran the Superman v. Goku matchup and broke the whole thing down. End of the day: Superman wins.....and everything is destroyed. There's all kinds of breakdowns of their individual feats and powers but at the end of it it basically boils down to this.
At the core of his character Goku's "arc" is basically about a man coming face to face with a stronger foe, and then training and becoming stronger to overcome his own limits and reach the next level to conquer the big bad. Superman on the other hand more or less *has* no limits. What happens when those two fight: only one of them actually has limits to give.

There is none. Instant transmission is basically teleporting. Which hasn't been created by humans so batman is going to be worlds behind in figuring it out.

If anyone hasn't seen it there's a webseries called Deathbattle where they run these kind of hypothetical fights...they actually posted one here between sektor and fulgore a while back I think. They ran the Superman v. Goku matchup and broke the whole thing down. End of the day: Superman wins.....and everything is destroyed. There's all kinds of breakdowns of their individual feats and powers but at the end of it it basically boils down to this.
At the core of his character Goku's "arc" is basically about a man coming face to face with a stronger foe, and then training and becoming stronger to overcome his own limits and reach the next level to conquer the big bad. Superman on the other hand more or less *has* no limits. What happens when those two fight: only one of them actually has limits to give.
Except Super saiyan God:eek:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I can't even imagine what the fuck this is going to be like.

No, scrap that. I can imagine exactly what it will be like, I just can't see who the fuck thought this was a great idea...

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
This simply is not true.
I more so meant if we're talking about core Avengers and Justice League members. Hulk and Thor maybe... Sentry and Captain Marvel? Meh. They'd get bopped. I think even Superman would struggle fighting Goku (he'd still win), and he bopped Thor without even trying back in the early 2000's (which is co-written by Marvel, so even they understand how OP Superman is). Hulk would just get thrown into space.

I more so meant if we're talking about core Avengers and Justice League members. Hulk and Thor maybe... Sentry and Captain Marvel? Meh. They'd get bopped. I think even Superman would struggle fighting Goku (he'd still win), and he bopped Thor without even trying back in the early 2000's (which is co-written by Marvel, so even they understand how OP Superman is). Hulk would just get thrown into space.

Honestly this panel makes no freaking sense. Supes would probably bop movie Thor 10-0 but comic Thor is an actual god with a *MAGIC* hammer. It should practically hit like a kryptonite shithouse.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Science-hammer now ;)

Besides... Superman's "weakness" to magic has always been inconsistent at best. He's pwned Shazam and Black Adam enough. Superman is as powerful as plots need him to be. That's why he's so super!

Last edited:
Science-hammer now ;)

Besides... Superman's "weakness" to magic has always been inconsistent at best. He's pwned Shazam and Black Adam enough. Superman is as powerful as plots need him to be. That's why he's so super!
Meh, still plot induced stupidity in all 3 cases. Only one who gets a pass on plot induced stupidity in my book is Batman, because he goddamn is.

I wouldn't trust non canon crossovers. They had Wolverine beat freakin' Lobo. Don't underestimate those guys either. Sentry is apparently stronger than a universal being. Thor destroyed things bigger than stars and once contained a bomb that would destroy 1/5 of the universe. Captain Marvel became as strong as the wizard himself who went toe to toe with the Spectre. Hell even Wonder Woman can survive black holes and destroy parts of the galaxy with the god wave. Hulk ain't that bad either. But case in point, both Marvel and DC has some bull to compete with dbz. OP is not a word I would use.