What's new

Tech Martian Manhunter Anti-Wakeup Tech!

thatgoon24

Morphio24
Im not posting this in the tech hunter thread cause i hate having to read through 20 something pages of discussion I'd rather have seperate threads. Anyways, here is some Anti-Wakeup Tech!

This is most viable against Grundy and Superman, because every Grundy loves waking up with walking corpse and just about all of Superman's wakeups get stuffed. All the other characters in this vid have other wake-up options, so you would have to know they what they are going to wu with. (This isnt fully tested against the entire cast yet)

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Not the best presentation of 3 as an anti wake up tool, but it IS very good to blow up wake ups:

Phase Shift as combo ender: dash, dash, 3 (Reverses all wake up attacks - stuff like sword flip and corps charge wills still hit though)

thatgoon24

Morphio24
Not the best presentation of 3 as an anti wake up tool, but it IS very good to blow up wake ups:

Phase Shift as combo ender: dash, dash, 3 (Reverses all wake up attacks - stuff like sword flip and corps charge wills still hit though)
Just tested this really quick against batmans slide kick, this is so good! The only thing i'm mad about is that i am just now knowing this. MMH forum is very disappointing..

SimSim

Just tested this really quick against batmans slide kick, this is so good! The only thing i'm mad about is that i am just now knowing this. MMH forum is very disappointing..
To be fair I just jumped in to training mode earlier today and found it, as well as this:

I don't even know if anyone has found it before me. It's not a meaty unless you time it late though, so it's punishable on whiff if they don't wake up attack.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
To be fair I just jumped in to training mode earlier today and found it, as well as this:

I don't even know if anyone has found it before me. It's not a meaty unless you time it late though, so it's punishable on whiff if they don't wake up attack.
This reverses Wake-up attacks also! O_O The first part after B2>>IH>> DF1B >> Dash Foward>> NJ2, reverses Lex Corp Charge. Good find!
(IH is Interactable Hit, I don't know the actual Input name for it)

SimSim

This reverses Wake-up attacks also! O_O The first part after B2>>IH>> DF1B >> Dash Foward>> NJ2, reverses Lex Corp Charge. Good find!
(IH is Interactable Hit, I don't know the actual Input name for it)
Back ground bounce (BGB):)