What's new

Marathon MK2 Live Action

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Haven't watched the video yet, but I have to say... YOU SUCK!, that Daniel Pesina punch is what I wanted as my signature the moment I saw it in your video! haha

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
"wal-mart sweats" = Liu Kang? I LOL at that.

Nice video, it's fun to see the original graphics/speed and hear the great sound. Do you find MKAK ridiculously fast after playing the arcade so much? It was hard for me to adjust to, but now it seems normal.

I know you were in Chicago recently, do you live near Illinois? I would love to play a set on the arcade with you!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
"wal-mart sweats" = Liu Kang? I LOL at that.

Nice video, it's fun to see the original graphics/speed and hear the great sound. Do you find MKAK ridiculously fast after playing the arcade so much? It was hard for me to adjust to, but now it seems normal.

I know you were in Chicago recently, do you live near Illinois? I would love to play a set on the arcade with you!
Thanks. Actually, I live in Kansas and drove to Chi-Town for the tournament...and to meet the guys. I haven't really played MKAK enough to notice how different it is.

Oh, and as for the signature....neener, neerer :)

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Thanks. Actually, I live in Kansas and drove to Chi-Town for the tournament...and to meet the guys. I haven't really played MKAK enough to notice how different it is.

Oh, and as for the signature....neener, neerer :)
Darn, I live in Wisconsin, was hoping you did too!

Well at least someone is putting that Daniel clip to good use!