What's new

[Mar 7, 2014] VSM Blu Planet Kombat #5: Friday Night Weekly (Massapequa, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
After a successful Monthly its back to the Weekly Grind! Come join us for some IGAU / MK9 / MKT action!

Tournament Schedule:
7:00pm - 9:00 pm Casuals: Injustice (360), Mk9 (360), MKT (N64)
9:00pm - 12:00am Injustice Round Robin

If players want KI3 please PM me or respond here so I can bring my XB1.

There will be a $5 venue fee and we'll leave it up to the players on whether or not they'd like to put money on the line for the tournaments. Our tournaments will feature round robin format giving our players the most bang for their buck! Casuals will be available throughout the entire night.

Blu Planet Comics is across from the Massapequa LIRR station and has free parking at the Library the block over on New York Ave.

Pub/Grill across the street along with a CVS Shopping center with a pizza place a block away!

Streamed @ http://www.twitch.tv/995phil

@R.E.O.
@9.95

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Wheres Reptile on the UMK2 tier list? I'm considering picking up either MKT or UMK2
I have no idea lol ... the game is not even released to the public yet. From what I've played testing it, he has minimal changes but they REALLY help him out. His entire gameplan is to get a forceball out then it's yolo time.

If I had to make a list right now it would be:

1. Shang Tsung
2. Mileena
3. Sub-Zero
4. Liu Kang
5. Reptile
6. Kung Lao
7. Kitana
8. Scorpion
9. Jax
10. Cage
11. Raiden
12. Baraka

This is with extremely limited testing time with one person and theory fighting so it's not accurate at all.

Even though characters have to be in the bottom of the list... they ALL can win now. I seriously can't find a bad character, just a boring one or two in Baraka and Jax lol