What's new

[Mar 6, 2012] top 5 predictions at Texas Showdown (houston tx)

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Ndk yeot in any order at all. But here it is

Cat
Tom brady
showtime
gamerblake
deviljim

dont know if jop is joining for mk yet

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I hope so.
But reptile is a bitch for her :(

Showtime has one of the best reptiles out there imo

I will try my best!
Thx mileena looking foward to play you. We havent really played since devastation. Ill be running cage that tourney though. Imma show how good he is no matter the matchup. Im pretty confident hes gunna win this major

Thx mileena looking foward to play you. We havent really played since devastation. Ill be running cage that tourney though. Imma show how good he is no matter the matchup. Im pretty confident hes gunna win this major
Yeah me too man, I'm running Sindel for this one, I want to see If i get blown up really bad haha. also, do you have a converter? its on 360 :(

Death thanks man, I am really going to give it my all. My ps2 pad should be coming in next week, so i have 3 weeks to get used to it :/

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Winner's Final: Mr. Mileena vs Showtime
Losers Semi: Cat vs Tom Brady

Mr. Mileena sends showtime to losers and Cat knocks Tom Brady out.
Showtime beats Cat. Understands the sindel matchup more and resets the bracket.
Mr. Mileena switches to Kitana but showtime takes it 3-2 in Grand finals.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Ill double check but im basically positive its ps3. Wireless pads might be aloud well have 2 or 3 converters if needed. Im going to call tommorow and double check with everyrhing

Ill double check but im basically positive its ps3. Wireless pads might be aloud well have 2 or 3 converters if needed. Im going to call tommorow and double check with everyrhing
thanks so much man.
also i have a new number which ill pm you on fb soon

i am nervous, i havent played offline with good people since devastation...

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Mr Mileena
Cat
Showtime
Gamerblake
Tom Brady
Devil Jin = Wild Card
Words out of my mouth. And this will be my first tourney, I'm so freaking nervous lol. It should be a blast though. I'm bringing some of my dallas crew as well. Really excited to meet the houston guys.and all the other beasts I watch on stream. Cheers
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Showtime
Cat
Gamerblake
Tom
Skarlett player (forgot his name)

I see a lot of upsets happening. Looking forward to fighting that sindel.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Do we have to pre register online or what? We need a "Pig" for this tournament to tell us what to do...

Well then... I guess it's best I don't announce what I was going to and just keep it a secret instead. :(
??? :(

what?

and k7, yes we have to register but i will link this in the next week.

i need to find out what system, what days, and if stream will be provided. then ill link it here.