What's new

[Mar 30, 2013] Game Underground Fighting Game Tournament (MK9, AE, MvC, etc..) (Framingham, MA)

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Are the times set in stone? Im working until 1 on that saturday and I want to play the MK tournament ill be able to get there at 2. There anyway it could be changed?

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I don't think so. I plan on going to my parent's place for the weekend for Easter and it's a closer drive from there.
where are you from? I just assumed CT. . . By the way, im going 100% rain. . . so if I play you that means I wont win lol. I've decided im not interesting in winning if it isnt with Rain =)

where are you from? I just assumed CT. . . By the way, im going 100% rain. . . so if I play you that means I wont win lol. I've decided im not interesting in winning if it isnt with Rain =)
Actually I looked at the directions again and it's not too far off going either way so I can still go to your place.

Rain, huh? That's some dedication right there haha. I think I'm only going to use Cage like 90% of the time now. My Kabal's getting pretty good so I can use him for Kenshi and for Kabal mirrors. Possibly Freddy too but I find that MU isn't as bad as the other two.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Actually I looked at the directions again and it's not too far off going either way so I can still go to your place.

Rain, huh? That's some dedication right there haha. I think I'm only going to use Cage like 90% of the time now. My Kabal's getting pretty good so I can use him for Kenshi and for Kabal mirrors. Possibly Freddy too but I find that MU isn't as bad as the other two.
Ok cool man. I will take it from Newport then good sir. And yeah, I think skarlet is too hard and I've not got the patience for that. Rain is just fun for me. I'd like casuals if you have the time

CRUM

Noob
Results for this tourney:
1.) crosstalk - Johnny Cage
2.) StayFree - Kenshi, Kung Lao and Cyrax
3.) CRUM - Johnny Cage and Kung Lao
4.) Deftonesrc - Rain and Freddy Krueger

Grand Finals -
StayFree defeated Crosstalk 3-2 to reset Kenshi vs Cage
Crosstalk defeated StayFree in the reset 3-1 Cage vs Kenshi

I agree. But man I was blown away by how well you played those matches. I was thankful you had the reset to do your thing.
Honestly it comes down to good reads and the Kenshi player making mistakes. I would've played Kabal but I was having trouble doing the iaGBs on the PS3 pad.