What's new

[Mar 26, 2016] VIENNALITY: MKXL Cup Qualifier (Vienna, Austria)

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
Come to boston too man! I will body you! no, actually I won't be able to body you, but come to Boston anyway and get some games in :p
What's the next tournament in Boston? '-' I'm willing to attend to some Tournaments in USA, but my visa is delayed D:

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
What's the next tournament in Boston? '-' I'm willing to attend to some Tournaments in USA, but my visa is delayed D:
there's no majors in boston that I am aware of, just monthly locals. The closest major is probably ECT. So there probably wouldn't be a reason for you to travel to boston just for that, but if you are ever visiting boston anyway, we can get some games in and I will try my hardest to beat your cage and fail miserably!

Vini_Strife

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
you're making me really curious about that guys cage
@Killer Xinok, i really hope you make it out here and show what your cage is made of ;)
f0xy, madzin, nivek, taco and ALOT of really really good players will be there
there's no majors in boston that I am aware of, just monthly locals. The closest major is probably ECT. So there probably wouldn't be a reason for you to travel to boston just for that, but if you are ever visiting boston anyway, we can get some games in and I will try my hardest to beat your cage and fail miserably!

After 30 loses in a row becomes pretty easy to win! #Kappa

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
LOL, ok man, maybe in June/July I'll stay some more time in usa, so I can visita Boston o/ thanks for The invite

xZoro

War God.
@FireBreather I'm definitely going like, Just want it to cost as little as possible for stuff like accomodation, cause i know i'll probably spend way too much on drinks and shite like that.

Cause i'm stupid.