What's new

[Mar 16, 2013] New Challengers: Invasion!!! AE/UMVC3/MK & and More (Stratford, CT)

Crispy! You better be there bro! :) guys, I'm excited to get up with you all again. Again, if anyone needs to be picked up from the train station just let me know.

Unless I pick up a work shift, I may make it out to this. Last time I played any MK was the last VSM meetup and it sort of re-lit something. Will this be streamed? If not, you should talk to Rodney from KPB to see if he is interested in doing it. Cheers!

OH crap, just read more of the original post. I may not make the registration time becaus eI have a class from 830am to 11am. Even though I'm one hour away, I still have to get home which is about 30 minutes away. any chance of that registration time ending being bumped up to 2:30ish?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
OH crap, just read more of the original post. I may not make the registration time becaus eI have a class from 830am to 11am. Even though I'm one hour away, I still have to get home which is about 30 minutes away. any chance of that registration time ending being bumped up to 2:30ish?
There's a # in the OP you can contact to give updates on if you're late or not.

I'm running MK, if I know you're coming, I'll wait.

Dude! You gotta come! :) we had such good matches man.. Looking forward to more for sure.
I'll be there don't worry.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Team Yardley is no go- DrFlash44, Ermacio, and i have to go to a party that we already commited to (Lol High School parties) but..... We will try to make plans to make it out to an event at some point, since i have some friends that live in the area that could make it easier. Everybody have a good time though, hopefully we will see you guys soon. BTW- no tag? haha jk.

CRUM

Noob
Team Yardley is no go- DrFlash44, Ermacio, and i have to go to a party that we already commited to (Lol High School parties) but..... We will try to make plans to make it out to an event at some point, since i have some friends that live in the area that could make it easier. Everybody have a good time though, hopefully we will see you guys soon. BTW- no tag? haha jk.
I was going to tag you but I figured word would get to you eventually. Sucks you guys can't make it, maybe next time.

Alright guys, I'll see you all Saturday.. Drive safe those coming from out the way. I'm looking forward to some familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

CRUM

Noob
Sorry guys I'm gonna bail on this. I really want to go but the gas money will kill me and I'm trying to budget myself so I can get to ECT and EVO. Sorry about the short notice, but good luck to all entrants. Hope to see you guys at GU on the 30th.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
GGs to everyone I played. Turn out was pretty good. Let's keep this up.

Got sent to losers in a record time set again by a Cage player (third time in a row). LOL I gotta get better.

Bacardi, what's good with injustice for the next one? Would it be ps3 or 360 if you do? If its 360 I either need to borrow someone's converter until I get one or being my ps3. But I don't have a monitor. Regardless, I have a feeling injustice will be big there and I'm looking forward to more games with all these guys. Had another awesome time, can't wait for the next.