What's new

Many thanks!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Just realised i'm now the moderator of the sektor forums, much appreciated :)

To say thanks i have some new sektor tech incoming, stay tuned!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Congratz! Awesome! Can't wait to check that out.

Hopefully it involves f2. i recently started using this move way more often and it really opens up the opponent

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Congratz! Awesome! Can't wait to check that out.

Hopefully it involves f2. i recently started using this move way more often and it really opens up the opponent
F2 > B3 4 works super well due to the spacing.

I just wish that there was a consistent followup if you catch them out of the air (on the way up most of the time) with it.

PND_Ketchup

I just wish that there was a consistent followup if you catch them out of the air (on the way up most of the time) with it.
that's why i dont go for the B3,4 after a F2. If they get cought trying to jump you can confirm something off a 1,2, a lot easier. Worst case is you get hit by a D1.

EDIT: also if i'm not mistaken can't you be hit with a D1 if you go for a B3 anyway?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
that's why i dont go for the B3,4 after a F2. If they get cought trying to jump you can confirm something off a 1,2, a lot easier. Worst case is you get hit by a D1.

EDIT: also if i'm not mistaken can't you be hit with a D1 if you go for a B3 anyway?
Well after a blocked F2, you aren't in range to hit with 1 2. Likewise, the opponent's d1 or d3 will whiff, and your B3 will whiff punish them.

If they get caught jumping, sometimes standing 1 will connect, sometimes it doesn't. D1 xx Telepunch has been decently consistent for me, but still, the D1 whiffs maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of the time.

PND_Ketchup

Well after a blocked F2, you aren't in range to hit with 1 2. Likewise, the opponent's d1 or d3 will whiff, and your B3 will whiff punish them.

If they get caught jumping, sometimes standing 1 will connect, sometimes it doesn't. D1 xx Telepunch has been decently consistent for me, but still, the D1 whiffs maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of the time.
fair play, i find F2 can be a good throw setup now and again

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

If spaced correctly, b34 is fucking awesome in most situations. Can't tell you how many times it's caught people trying to low poke... only thing is that your spacing has to be extremely precise.

PND_Ketchup

If spaced correctly, b34 is fucking awesome in most situations. Can't tell you how many times it's caught people trying to low poke... only thing is that your spacing has to be extremely precise.
only downside is you get hit by a down 1 mind, so that's why the B3,4 kicks ass :D