What's new

Question - Sun God Man, sun god and the new cmd grab mechanics

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
You just jump out on reaction. It's really easy. Especially considering you can jump out of all of kotals special moves after b14. Ex sunstone whiffs of you jump out too. Same with air grab. Nothing is guaranteed.
il try it but i almost always do it too early or too late, thanks for the tips. i play sun god too but these tick throws are crazy

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
No what I mean is back 1,4 into command grab like a tick throw except it connects on hit anthem sped up back 1,4 and back1,2,2 and when I try to armor out I just end up either getting the last hit off back 1,4 or it doesn't come out and I get tick throwed, people just spam the shit outta that on the beta because either way it will connect and it's basically a free 25%
You just jump out on reaction. It's really easy. Especially considering you can jump out of all of kotals special moves after b14. Ex sunstone whiffs of you jump out too. Same with air grab. Nothing is guaranteed.
Listen to freerf. He's an unknown, but he really knows what he's talking about. When he struggles, its never due to lack of knowledge - and its only against the absolute best.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
No what I mean is back 1,4 into command grab like a tick throw except it connects on hit anthem sped up back 1,4 and back1,2,2 and when I try to armor out I just end up either getting the last hit off back 1,4 or it doesn't come out and I get tick throwed, people just spam the shit outta that on the beta because either way it will connect and it's basically a free 25%
i love it when ppl dont know how to get out of it in the beta. I deffenitly spam the shit out of b14 sunchoke then

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Just downloaded the XL patch... b14 grab doesn't connect on hit, b1 grab does connect on block same as before. looks like they reverted the changes, can't say it bothers me much though.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
lol guess it's ok if that's really the case, not tested, but tbh it's not worth spending a bar of meter for that 'cept for maybe a clutch moment where you gotta be safe. Atleast we still have b1 command grab, don't really need b14

Last edited: