What's new

Man, Armageddon is just terrible.

RoGE

Noob
PauLWaFFleZ said:
Its just terrible. Terrible, terrible terrible.... Its just bad.
and you posted a new topic on this because??
I found this game to be pretty good, but the only thing that keeps me playing is the online play and KAK (mines pretty balanced)

Well, I only play it becuase of these 2 reasons.
I dont have a 360 yet.
Its Mortal Kombat.

Its decent enuff when you find someone thats kind of or is high level that dont use kreated fighters. Im just not as good as them, so I tend to lose.... :( I like to play those people though, but its rare that you find them.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I only enjoyed the KAF mode, that was it. I made Shredder from TMNT, he was so broken it was unreal. I should have gotten some gameplay footage of him.

Shock said:
I only enjoyed the KAF mode, that was it. I made Shredder from TMNT, he was so broken it was unreal. I should have gotten some gameplay footage of him.
In Armageddon, Kreating Kharacters was the most fun I had, and as discussed in that other thread, it would've been more fun if we could create more than one character at a time.

RoGE

Noob
TheRagingStorm said:
Shock said:
In Armageddon, Kreating Kharacters was the most fun I had, and as discussed in that other thread, it would've been more fun if we could create more than one character at a time.
you can with multiple profiles.

^ ^ I seemed to believe that it was just plain stupid to go through a lot of trouble just to create characters per profile. It would have made more sense if we just created at least 4 in one profile, then MKA would've had a shot of being one step closer to better.

RoGE

Noob
TheRagingStorm said:
^ ^ I seemed to believe that it was just plain stupid to go through a lot of trouble just to create characters per profile. It would have made more sense if we just created at least 4 in one profile, then MKA would've had a shot of being one step closer to better.
It's not that hard to create another profile if thats what you mean, just give them the same password and you can choose which one you would like to use.

PauLWaFFleZ said:
Its just terrible. Terrible, terrible terrible.... Its just bad.
These are some great points you make about why MKA is terrible.. It's all a matter of opinion and what you and other people like. Pointless to make a post like this in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of the new MKs but they are kinda fun. I do not get to serious at trying to playing them.

I've played MKA maybe 3 times. The first time some friends and I just wanted to see what was like and the second time I wanted to beat it.

Some of the things I like about MKA. All the characters you can select and The cut scenes are pretty awesome. I'm just now sitting down to learn a character or two, so I'm not sure about game play yet really.