What's new

General/Other Making it official

ryublaze

Noob
I don't think the Cyber Sub-Zero matchup is that bad. If Cyber Sub expects a Slide and parries and the Skarlet player stops the Red Dash then can't she get another combo? And correct me if I'm wrong but I hear Cyber Sub's pokes are bad. Dive Kicks can be beaten with air daggers too.

I've only played a few Cyber Subs so not really sure about this matchup...

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I don't think the Cyber Sub-Zero matchup is that bad. If Cyber Sub expects a Slide and parries and the Skarlet player stops the Red Dash then can't she get another combo? And correct me if I'm wrong but I hear Cyber Sub's pokes are bad. Dive Kicks can be beaten with air daggers too.

I've only played a few Cyber Subs so not really sure about this matchup...
At best it's 5-5 but I'm leaning towards 6-4 Skarlet's favor. I'll let you know what I find out from doing casuals with UFG @ Evo :)

aj1701

Noob
Nah I like watching Shujink play.

Your argument makes no sense. Your CSZ is mediocre but your Skarlet, who you didn't use, is so good people should follow you around at Evo to see it? /confused
Just ignore that troll.

Good luck man, I am looking forward to seeing how well you do! Skarlet is an awesome character, I'd love to see her go far.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
All posts concerning Altaire will be deleted. Don't take offense - the troll has caused far too much distraction and flaming, and I'm not excluding myself from adding to the fire from time to time.

That is all. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
All posts concerning Altaire will be deleted. Don't take offense - the troll has caused far too much distraction and flaming, and I'm not excluding myself from adding to the fire from time to time.

That is all. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
You deleted my dirty dick comment? Man. I wanted him to read that. Oh well. I applaud your clean up.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
When I return online, I am so downloading Skartlet and learning her holes so I can have a salty runback, Ninj . Anybody who expects to beat this guy without having any knowledge of the character or studying her frame data is going to get BLOWN UP.