What's new

Making A Hype Video For NEC XII!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So my woman (Lady Box) has gotten on an awesome kick of making AMV's to the point she now wants to go to school for graphics and video design :D.
And it gave me an idea, a way for she and I to combine our powers (and for me to have an excuse to take part in the festivities) and make something AWESOME to hype up NEC as what will hopefully be the biggest non-EVO show of the year for MK.
So I'm gonna record a butt-ton of gameplay and mash it together for start, but what I'm really gonna be digging into is gathering footage and clips of all the hype-ass matches, bad-ass explosive combos, and pro-player gameplay (and the credits due will be given to all responsible for such things, of course :) ) as possible, stir it in a pot, sprinkle some more hype, and make something excellent to commemorate and spread the word of what's sure to be a $$$ show.
Tourney footage, resets, Reo footage, Dominican footage, WOOLAY! footage, salty footage, the works.
So if there's anything in particular you guys would like to see/could direct me to that would make it more awesome/anyone who wants to be featured or has a match they <3 they wanna see make it in, I beseech you, help Box help MK :D. I havent cut together a vid in a loooooong time, so I want this project to do the show justice, and I need all the help I can get.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Not sure if there would be a problem or not with using Sp00ky's footage, but the top 8 match between CD and CD Jr at Summer Jam is among the best east coast matches I've seen.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would love a vote of Spooky approval :). And that match was fucking epic. The commentary and the crowd hype were both through the roof.