What's new

Make up your own X-Ray attacks for your Favorite characters!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not sure if Ermac has the ability to possess, but it sounds similar to Quan Chis mk9 X-ray with the opponent breaking their own neck. I think it's a great idea. I mean, souls and spirits possessing humans is pretty common from the earliest folklore and (supposedly) real accounts. But I'd bet my money on Quan Chi having the mind control X-ray if he's playable.
Well, I'd say at this point with Ermac he is made up of many souls so why not? lol I think it would be cool but not done in the same traditional method. Maybe have him shoot a few souls into someone's head, then have them break their own neck then have them escape back into Ermac's body ;) lol Yeah, QC probably will definitely have an X ray with magic again.(if he's playable)

Welcome, TYM, to your future serial killers.
hahahah, awee nahh or future game developers maybe? In my case, for NRS my dream haha. Someone has to think of this shit haha. NOTE:I've only killed bugs and gerbils, nothing larger :) I was also little when that happened so no worries.
lol that's such a sad picture :( I gotta hand it to you though, you're the most dedicated, biggest Drahmin fan I've ever met in MK history :)

@CCVengeance lol surprised so many want to do Havik haha. Feel free man to make up your own!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Rain:
-variation 1: He gouges your eyes with his thumbs. He then uppercuts you. Wehn you come out the otherside he kicks you in the ribs.
-variation 2: He does a flipkick that shatters your skull and launches you upwards. He sends out a stream of water that rips through your guts.
-variation 3: He creates a sword of water and stabs you 3 times: in the leg, in the gut and through the eye.

Fatality 1: He sends out a stream of water tyat rips a whole through your chest. When you fall to your knees he walks up, holds your head with his left hand and slams his fist into your face. He pulls out his fist, ripping your brains.
Fatality 2: He creates a stream of water and rips you in half from crouch to head. As your corpse falls he snaps his fingers, crwating a small cloud that rains down on your body.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I'm not sure if Rain can control all water or just summon it, but it would be badass if he removed the spinal fluid reducing it's durability and then just tapped it, shattering it. It would be arrogant just like the character.

MKF30

I'm not sure if Rain can control all water or just summon it, but it would be badass if he removed the spinal fluid reducing it's durability and then just tapped it, shattering it. It would be arrogant just like the character.
I think Rain creates it via his own powers, not sure if he'd be considered a "water bender" however, that's a good question. It could perhaps amps hi abilities who knows?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I didn't do a "variation" xray... instead just a few characters

Scorpion: Flip kick launch to start launching you super high. Before landing scorpion teleports off screen to appear right above his foe. He double fist smashes your skull cracking it and all your teeth. This sends the foe at high spped to the ground, where scorpion is waiting with rising knee to the spine... stoning the person coming down and cracking the entire spine and ribcage.

Rain: (some mk9 nostalgia here). Calls up water by your femors and crushes them (xray). As you fall to your knees he casually walks up to you and RH kicks your Jaw... as it cracks and twists... so do the bones. Foe goes around the world only to get ONI stomped on the skull out of the air and into the dirt.

Reptile: Dashes but comes back with a hurricanarana smashing your skull into the ground. He then back flips to mount you and gives a 1,2 then double smashes the face with acid engulfed fists.

My x-ray attack IS THE BEST.

Here it goes:

Sub Zero kicks out Scorpion's feet, so he's on his knees.
Brings his fist back to prepare for a giant punch in the stomach.
X-ray cam zooms in on the soon-to-be-pulverized intestines.
Sub Zero stops... lowers his fist slowly... looks closely at the x-ray camera
Scorpion: Ummm... so are you going to punch me?
Sub Zero: Dude, I've got bad news. Look to the left of your colon
*scorpion looks down through the x-ray camera*
Scorpion: Oh god, is that a tumor???
Sub Zero: Hey man, listen, it's not the big- I think it might just be benign. See a doctor, you can get this treated early.
Scorpion: Yeah, yeah... sure... listen, I'm kinda not in the mood to fight anymore.. Can we do this later?
Sub Zero: Sure. Once you get better, man. Once you get better...
*They bro-hug and walk away*

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Smoke: breaks the knee cap with a kick forcing them to kneel, covers their face with his hand and forcefully inflates their their lungs with smoke breaking the rubs, slams their skull into the ground, using the smoke inside their bodies forces them up only to kick them away.

(guest) Ryu Hayabusa: summons the lunar staff doing a series of jabs afterwords cracks the opponent across the face causing them to spin around, then switches to the eclipse scythe impaling them with an underhand swing slamming them down on the other side of him

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
The PAX anticipation of Ermac has me hype bumpin' hard, so I'm gonna do another X-Ray.

Ermac: "psychic vampire"

Ermac teleports, hitting the opponent in the head, simultaneously constricting the brain with souls. With a ripping motion, Ermac pills his hand back, commanding the souls to bounce the opponents brain off the skull twice, cracking the skull and damaging brain tissue. He then uppercuts the opponent into the air, holding them mid air in stasis. Ermac, standing directly underneath with both arms raised high, yanks them down telekinetically, slamming them into his knee which breaks their lower spine.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Although I don't have a particular X-ray (aside from a Sonya one that I posted in another thread), I have some thoughts. I am a bit burned out on the standard bone break/organ explode X rays. I would love to see some that tear muscle and/or sever tendons. So far, the most brutal part of an MKX x-ray that I've seen is in Kotal's. When that knife goes through the opponent's throat, you can see it stretching the spinal cord out the back. THAT is so fucking cringe-worthy to me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I got some good ones for you guys:

Havik:
Havik is all about embracing chaos and pain, so he has a counter X-Ray that hurts him slightly but deals more damage than others.

He sticks his head out at the opponent in a taunting manner, if attacked he will take the attack and his head will fly back a bit, the opponent is then locked into a kicking animation where they kick Havik in the ribs and break a few on one side(triggering an X-Ray zoom). Havik then grabs their leg before they can bring it back down, throws it upward forcing the opponent to flip and crash into the floor. Havik then violently jumps on the opponent 3 times, each triggering an X-Ray and breaking different bones. Havik steps off and kicks them hard in their side, making them roll away.

Hotaru:
Easy.

This, but they don't explode at the end, and there's X-ray effects on every slam:

Well lets see. Im doing one for my top 3 mains in mk9.
Jade-Pole Dance (I like that name:D)
Jade extends her pole to slam you on the head. (However you dont fall. Your stunned) Then a cutscene comes where she spins on the pole. Kicking you multiple times in the face as she goes around. (Camera slows down to show you her breaking your jaw and skull.) Then she slides down the pole from the front. Sits. Then overpowerdly swings her pole, over her head to Amazon slam her pole on your pelvis/groin area. (Camera slows down to show you her crushing your pelvis.)

Kitana- Princess Fury,
Kitana gets her fans out and hits you with multiple mid's and low's. Then it cutscenes to her sticking her fans through your elbows. (Camera slows down to show your elbows being impaled by fans and them cracking.) Then she kicks in both of your kneecaps. (Camera slows down to show you that they have been kicked in backwards and their out of socket.) Then she boots you halfway across the scream. (Camera slows down to show you your face cracking. Then going back to real time as you slide across the screen.) :cool:
Skarlet- Blood Rush.
Skarlet throws a dagger in your eye. In which she teleports behind you and gets another needle and stabs you in your spine. (Camera slows down so you see the blood gushing out and your spine has loss a few pieces.) Then she walks around you. Drinks the blood thats dripping from your eye, then facepalming the needle all the way in your skull. (Camera slows down to show the effect of having a needle smashed through your skull while speeding back up to real time.)

GeoffBedlam

Kombatant
Shinnok: He jabs his fingers into your eye blindingly (pun intended) fast and rips said eye out, Pai Mei from Kill Bill style. As the opponent stumbles and screams, Shinnok then summons a skeletal hand that appears behind them, grabs them and then slams them into the ground, crushing ribs and rupturing the lungs in the process. As a finisher to the X-Ray, the hand will have them still pinned down while Shinnok curb stomps the opponent, fracturing the skull.

I'd also have the X-Ray have an effect on the gameplay. Like, if Shinnok rips out your left eye and the left side of your body is facing him, all your moves will whiff. That'd actually give the "Flip Stance" button a use aside from activating X-Ray's and taunting people.

MKF30

I got some good ones for you guys:

Havik:
Havik is all about embracing chaos and pain, so he has a counter X-Ray that hurts him slightly but deals more damage than others.

He sticks his head out at the opponent in a taunting manner, if attacked he will take the attack and his head will fly back a bit, the opponent is then locked into a kicking animation where they kick Havik in the ribs and break a few on one side(triggering an X-Ray zoom). Havik then grabs their leg before they can bring it back down, throws it upward forcing the opponent to flip and crash into the floor. Havik then violently jumps on the opponent 3 times, each triggering an X-Ray and breaking different bones. Havik steps off and kicks them hard in their side, making them roll away.

Hotaru:
Easy.

This, but they don't explode at the end, and there's X-ray effects on every slam:

Ha that would make a cool Xray. I think Goro did something similar didnt he punch your skull then literally slam you like a rag doll on the floor? That was neat lol