What's new

Major Theater Chains not showing the Interview Because of 9/11 type Threats.....

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/17/theater-chains-opting-not-to-show-the-interview

Ok so this is some sort of BS right? North Korean hackers threatening physical violence because of a movie? have they not seen team america world police? i find this shit funny and now i'm going to go watch it first day where ever i can. i'm a huge seth rogan and james franco fan anyway so i was gonna watch regardless i mean have you guys seen this video below?

These guys are Comedy gold IMHO. What do you guys think of this? you gonna go watch it? do you think they would actually do anything in US theaters?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Rogen and Franco are hit or miss for me. I was planning on waiting for The Interview to come out on DVD before I see it.

The North Korea hacker thing is hilarious and shows just how f***ing insane those people are.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Rogen and Franco are hit or miss for me. I was planning on waiting for The Interview to come out on DVD before I see it.

The North Korea hacker thing is hilarious and shows just how f***ing insane those people are.
Its not confirmed if they are north Korean but they threatened us and sony and pretty much every American that tries to watch this movie, but many seriously doubt they would do anything physical. I'm still going to watch it where ever I can and if I owned a local cinema I would advertise that it's showing the movie honestly.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Its not confirmed if they are north Korean but they threatened us and sony and pretty much every American that tries to watch this movie, but many seriously doubt they would do anything physical. I'm still going to watch it where ever I can and if I owned a local cinema I would advertise that it's showing the movie honestly.
They arent releasing it to theaters at all now.

Also the U.S government confirmed the hackers were in North Korea.