What's new

Major in mexico cancelled

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Mayo here. Here in Mexico city. Got here after a 12 hour bus ride, and have been in a hotel for 3 days in the scariest location ever. We just found out that the entire tournament on the 29th-30th has been cancelled. I`m here in a house with 8 players from MK, street, and smash bros. So I just wanted to let everyone know that my first major has been cancelled and I will not be on stream this thursday and friday. Some other day I guess. Sorry Kenshi players.

Ill make a post later with more details of the failed trip and some pictures. Prostitutes, sheep tacos, pepper spray, all sorts of nonsense.

Sabin

Elder God
Hey Under the Mayo, are you serious? That same group offered to fly me out for a mexico tourney right after christmas. I declined lol. Seems like it was a good choice. Pretty sure I'm thinking about the same tourney?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Hey Under the Mayo, are you serious? That same group offered to fly me out for a mexico tourney right after christmas. I declined lol. Seems like it was a good choice. Pretty sure I'm thinking about the same tourney?
Most likely. They`re supposed to set it back up in march. And I know some guys who are trying to put together something big in monterrey for Street Fighter and MK. They`re talking to me about inviting some US players, and doing a tournament in monterrey would be way easier in my opinion. Plus they aren`t connected to that organization. The organization that isn`t reimbursing me for my travel expenses, yet sent Tokido and Fuudo trophies and 1,000 dollars for the inconvenience.

Sabin

Elder God
Most likely. They`re supposed to set it back up in march. And I know some guys who are trying to put together something big in monterrey for Street Fighter and MK. They`re talking to me about inviting some US players, and doing a tournament in monterrey would be way easier in my opinion. Plus they aren`t connected to that organization. The organization that isn`t reimbursing me for my travel expenses, yet sent Tokido and Fuudo trophies and 1,000 dollars for the inconvenience.
wow sounds like something is really fishy. im sorry that you didnt get reimbursed that is some BS. Of course they will pay off the JP players lol never want to piss them off. I'm looking forward to your honest opinion and analysis of what is going on down there when you have time. sorry to hear that thats terrible news.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mayo here. Here in Mexico city. Got here after a 12 hour bus ride, and have been in a hotel for 3 days in the scariest location ever. We just found out that the entire tournament on the 29th-30th has been cancelled. I`m here in a house with 8 players from MK, street, and smash bros. So I just wanted to let everyone know that my first major has been cancelled and I will not be on stream this thursday and friday. Some other day I guess. Sorry Kenshi players.
BOOOO

Ill make a post later with more details of the failed trip and some pictures. Prostitutes, sheep tacos, pepper spray, all sorts of nonsense.
BUT I LOL'd so hard lmao

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

wtf..??

I wonder who the main organizer is behind that tournament... that is crap.