What's new

MAINING FREDDY

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Bottom line is that the anti-Krueger crowd wins until the compatibility coding for the DLC characters gets patched/hotfixed into the netcode sometime in August/September or whenever the hell they said they were going to do it.

After that it's all 1, 2 I'll be trolling you.

Sequel

Boob Titbot
I used to have the original 1989 talking Freddy Krueger doll so of course I am going to MAIN him.

aj1701

Noob
The bridge all these trolls are under must be like a friggin clown car. If you think an OP is a troll, then ignore em. Half the kids in the lunchroom are talkin about how crap their food is cuz it has pickles, and the other half are chewin em up and showin the other half n razzing them. you're lucky to get the damn sandwhich in the 1st place, take the **** pickles off and eat it or get a damn cookie. And enough "see food" shannagins lol
Lol, I don't know what your point was, but I want a damn cookie!

I'll try him out, not maining him but sadly I doubt anyone will download compatibility pack. It will be fun beating spammers with Freddy.

Kwon

---->----
I am certain he will have a top-tier moveset and is easy to pickup and use for any player.

Wrathchild

Land Stander
Good for you OP use whatever character you want. Personally I'm indifferent to the Freddy addition - I'll download him and try him out then decide what I think.

For those who don't like the freddy addition: Download the compatability pack because your gonna get UMK3 Sub and prob another badass costume. Also, if your opponent picks Freddy you can unleash your rage by beating the crap out of them and using a fatality. Problem solved? lol