What's new

MAINING FREDDY

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Epic fail? Trolling? When the Rain video was released, people were all OMG i'm MAINING HIM... now this dude says he's going to main Freddy and people call him a troll LOL.

He'll be one of my mains.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'll probably main him too. I already main CSZ so it seems I have an affinity for characters that won't be in the sequel.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Don't troll too hard, guys.

You'll make me tempted to close this... ;)

Kombo

Noob
how do you know he rocks?you saw a 20 second vid of him in action,stop trolling
Isn't that what we said when we watched the Rain, Kenshi, and Skarlet trailer? Look how many people use them now... Exactly. Won't be any different with Freddy. Everyone is going to be maining him day one, come next week they will switch back to their mains.

mesk

Noob
I love all the haters gonna hate sigs what it really should say is "because you have a different opinion then mine,ill just put up these silly sigs instead of discussing it with you"

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I love all the haters gonna hate sigs what it really should say is "because you have a different opinion then mine,ill just put up these silly sigs instead of discussing it with you"

This.

And I don't really care since I'm not getting him or the compatibility pack.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Isn't that what we said when we watched the Rain, Kenshi, and Skarlet trailer? Look how many people use them now... Exactly. Won't be any different with Freddy. Everyone is going to be maining him day one, come next week they will switch back to their mains.
Uh just because you don't see those characters in tournies doesn't mean people aren't using them. Most people aren't bring them to tournies atm is because it's pointless since they're all banned at EVO. I guarantee you'll see plenty of the DLC chars at Summer Jam and beyond.

Kombo

Noob
Uh just because you don't see those characters in tournies doesn't mean people aren't using them. Most people aren't bring them to tournies atm is because it's pointless since they're all banned at EVO. I guarantee you'll see plenty of the DLC chars at Summer Jam and beyond.
I was talking about online but thanks for clearing it up.

Ankaku

Noob
The bridge all these trolls are under must be like a friggin clown car. If you think an OP is a troll, then ignore em. Half the kids in the lunchroom are talkin about how crap their food is cuz it has pickles, and the other half are chewin em up and showin the other half n razzing them. you're lucky to get the damn sandwhich in the 1st place, take the **** pickles off and eat it or get a damn cookie. And enough "see food" shannagins lol

Kombo

Noob
The bridge all these trolls are under must be like a friggin clown car. If you think an OP is a troll, then ignore em. Half the kids in the lunchroom are talkin about how crap their food is cuz it has pickles, and the other half are chewin em up and showin the other half n razzing them. you're lucky to get the damn sandwhich in the 1st place, take the **** pickles off and eat it or get a damn cookie. And enough "see food" shannagins lol
I'm sorry but wtf are you talking about?? I was lost at kids in the lunchroom.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
lol I like that. Well put

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It's also a way of saying "Freddy Krueger is in this game. You can hate it, but that's literally the only thing you can do about it."

Seriously... what the hell could there possibly be to discuss about this?

Everyone with a Krueger related haters gonna hate signature is a hero. Was he their first choice? 99.9% sure the answer would be no. But at least they can find enjoyment in the given situation, which is more than I can say for so many people here.

Also, if you don't download the compatibility pack for this character, you're exactly the same kind of asshole you would be if you didn't download it for Skarlet/Kenshi/Rain for the same reason. Don't shit on the people who actually enjoy this guy just because you're a walking billboard for Morton's.

Ankaku

Noob
I'm sorry but wtf are you talking about?? I was lost at kids in the lunchroom.
This whole scenario is like a lunchroom full of kids where the lunch lady said f**k it and put pickles on the ham n cheese. ham n cheese= MK, the pickles= Freddy lol
half the kids are like "eeeeww pickles...nuh uh!" while the other half are messin with the rest chewin up the pickles n showin them the "results of said chewing" goin "Nyah lolz"
both sides had valid points, and I'm of the "no point in cryin about what is, time to deal" but at this point I'm seeing less reason and more "nyah!" from both.

internets will be internets. One persons mild dislike meets up with dozens of others to form a hive mind consensus of hatred. Kinda like hipsters heavily defending questionable tastes until they become fashionable.

Ankaku

Noob
internets will be internets. One persons mild dislike meets up with dozens of others to form a hive mind consensus of hatred. Kinda like hipsters heavily defending questionable tastes until they become fashionable.
I dislike how true that is. I believe you just gotta meet that with reason, and if that doesn't work...you beat em over the ***** head with that sh*t until they can't see anything BUT reason.