What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
am falling in love with zatanna!!
if you finish your combos with 223,bf3. It leaves them standing and it reverses the inputs.
so far i have : B21, multi kick(MB),B3 , dash,223,bf3. It does 35% and leaves them standing+ reverses inputs.
am looking more damage ending bf3.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Guys try this out! Off MB bf1 you can apply tons of mixups just like green lantern! :D You can dash under and go for 50/50 with b1 or b2 or go for a jumping 3 as they are about to get up. Depending on your timing it will either not or will cross up. If it connects you can easily link into 223 bf3.

Can't they just roll or is it hard knockdown?

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub

Zattana's 49% bnb + Vortex Setup

Ji2, Levitate, Ji2, 3, bf3MB, wait until they are close, Neutral Jump 2, levitate, ji2, 3, bf1 MB, B3, Dash, J2, 223, BF2 for the 49%

Ji2, Levitate, Ji2, 3, bf1MB, b3, Dash, J2, 223, bf3 MB, Dash, Neutral jump 2, Reset, Then overhead/low starter.

I'm sure these can be further optimized but these I've found effective and doable online for the most part. You can do 1% more for 50% damage if you replace the two standing 3's with B21 if that works better for you.

chores

bad at things
is anyone else using j2 and then standing 2 for vortex? its +23 compared to the +17 from j2
ive been messing with this and as tight as i try to make it:

2 .. b2 i can block or backdash that. according to frame data it should hit on zero with 23 advantage and 23 startup

2 .. b1 is lockdown. i can only block.

idk i may not have the fastest hands in the world when recording the combo but ive been testing it for awhile now. using WW as opponent im backdashing the b2 every time. if it is doable the timing is extremely tight

skumz

Finally got home and downloaded her. Loving her right now!

Combo I came up with using 1 bar:

Back2+3, dash,1,1,2, Teppup Retsam MB, back 3, jump 2, 1,1,2, Ytifif Owt Pukcip 34%

Note after the dash you have to wait until the opponent nearly hits the ground.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Guys try this out! Off MB bf1 you can apply tons of mixups just like green lantern! :D You can dash under and go for 50/50 with b1 or b2 or go for a jumping 3 as they are about to get up. Depending on your timing it will either not or will cross up. If it connects you can easily link into 223 bf3.

Yea that's something I found out earlier too :) Similar to Green Lantern

I find this more practical then her vortex. xD
I didn't even know she had a vortex lol, gotta practice with her more. I was only using the GL mixup game with her and was pretty successful online. I still have to learn to utilize her teleports and special moves better though. Looks like she can be another fun character to use

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
She is such a werid character! :0 She has the ability to do all this mixups and setups with different combo enders and she can setup a zoning/chip game too! She is literally whatever style you want and I don't know which one I want yet xD

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I didn't even know she had a vortex lol, gotta practice with her more. I was only using the GL mixup game with her and was pretty successful online. I still have to learn to utilize her teleports and special moves better though. Looks like she can be another fun character to use
Yeah her vortex comes after a standing 2 then you either go for a 50/5o with b1 or b2. So since you have played online do you have an idea as a neutral game yet?