What's new

Madzin Noob Saibot Footage

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Thanks to Kombat Houston to give us such a great videos. And fuck all the haters who said "Madzin jumps too much and his wall combos sucked and he'll get raped offline".
There are only 500 viewers so I post it here. =)

D. R.

Noob
Ehhh, these fights are medicore at best. He shoulda bodied Brady's SZ especially. That match up is so free for Noob. I beat him 7-0 very convincingly at CEO 2012. He's decent, but online tactics clearly rear their head in his matches.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Madzin is to me the best close noob fighter and he has the biggest potential to be #1. He needs to work on his zoning and also needs more offline and offline tournaments experience. But he is german, mk9 doesn't exist up there. :\

ToX

Noob
Madzin has a very unique noob.

Madzin is to noob as Noobe is to cyrax (the player noobe, watch his cyrax).

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Ehhh, these fights are medicore at best. He shoulda bodied Brady's SZ especially. That match up is so free for Noob. I beat him 7-0 very convincingly at CEO 2012. He's decent, but online tactics clearly rear their head in his matches.
There more than mediocre man. Hes pretty good with saibot. He has a more aggressive and unorthodox playstyle, but I wouldn't say that's a bad thing.

Also the match isn't free for Noob. Its a 6-4 at best