What's new

M2dave - MKx 2 months, $200mm

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think forced hype is a weekly battle between pre-patch Superman and pre-patch Black Adam that's being retrospectively sold like must-watch action :DOGE
You're right, 2 of the top players in the game greatly disliking each other and trying to get the best of each other isn't hype.

You should call out PL, that'd be exciting :DOGE

M2Dave

Zoning Master
SwiftTomHanks may be a jerk but he is an evil genius too.

He knows M2Dave will pick the most broken zoner right off the bat and he knows that NRS will nerf the shit out of him 1 month after release. After Deathstroke 2.0 loses his low gun shots 2.0, M2Dave will be in a character crisis for 1 month and he won't be able to win consistently in MKX until a "mediocre" DLC character is released 2-4 months later.

Don't do it Dave, this fool knows he can't beat you. That's why he wants it to be 2 months / after patches, when you are most vulnerable!
I am aware of Hanks' strategy, but he is not exactly a good fighting game player so I am not too worried.

I accept.

Last edited:

gross

Noob
I hear by challenge m2dave to a $200 money match 2 months after release.

Enough with threads where people are not bold enough to name names. You were never anything noteworthy in mk9, and a complete failure with injustice. I, alongside the likes of Ketchup(ect.) created, shaped, and molded Sektor. You made similar placements to me with a top5 character; and bitched about his bad match ups the whole way through.

I say 2 months is fair time for us to find and develop characters and get a concept of the meta. Also by then I'm sure whatever character you picked will get the Kano/death stroke treatment, so you'll be as good as fucked anyway.

Well find a major around that time in the Midwest; since I'm banned from ec tournaments anyway lol.

Do you accept, fool?
Come on Really?

Error

DF2+R2
SwiftTomHanks may be a jerk but he is an evil genius too.

He knows M2Dave will pick the most broken zoner right off the bat and he knows that NRS will nerf the shit out of him 1 month after release. After Deathstroke 2.0 loses his low gun shots 2.0, M2Dave will be in a character crisis for 1 month and he won't be able to win consistently in MKX until a "mediocre" DLC character is released 2-4 months later.

Don't do it Dave, this fool knows he can't beat you. That's why he wants it to be 2 months / after patches, when you are most vulnerable!
Came in here to post exactly this hahahaha.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
My money is on Dave. I believe Dave will wipe the floor with STM.