What's new

Ludi's (iffy) tier list

bat, atro, dr fate, aqua, firestorm too low. Id move each up a spot from where theyre at except bats id move him up 2 spaces. green arrow definitely too high (move down two spots) and red hood could be lowered a spot or two either than that its pretty good actually

Last edited:

Ludi

Noob
bat, atro, dr fate, aqua, firestorm too low. Id move each up a spot from where theyre at except bats id move him up 2 spaces. green arrow definitely too high (move down two spots) and red hood could be lowered a spot or two either than that its pretty good actually
I thought Batman got nerfed pretty hard tbh. Still very good but losing the guaranteed mix off of batarangs and his combo nerf put him down a bit for me

I thought Batman got nerfed pretty hard tbh. Still very good but losing the guaranteed mix off of batarangs and his combo nerf put him down a bit for me
batman is still one of the best characters in the game and personally i feel hes atleast top 5. If anything the nerfs hurt superman much more than they did to batman. Having the experience of playing some of the best batmans and some of the worst I feel like I could accurately place him in the same tier as cw and ba. Hes just got so many things going for him and not only is his trait really good but it also helps him alot mmore in his bad MUs and makes them all very playable and competitive