What's new

LuckyDay's YouTube MK vids

I capture these every once in a while. I have about an hour's worth from last night, I'll start putting up here.

First one is up now, more are coming, and you can also see some from old UMK3 tourneys on my channel.

Lag was pretty decent, although I'm not used to it yet, I miss a LOT of combos. S1L3NT has definitely adapted and was on his game all night.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nice, can't wait (well I can) until I get back so I can play with you guys. My Kang will be bad but ready!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I played 2 games and had to leave with the lag and using xbox controller. I couldn't properly fireball in air and combo.

I'm going ahead and buying the xbox pdp stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I played 2 games and had to leave with the lag and using xbox controller. I couldn't properly fireball in air and combo.

I'm going ahead and buying the xbox pdp stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I'm going to have to use a PS2 controller for MK9. The responsiveness is really sensitive with the analog in this game, so sometimes when I'm dashing I accidentally jump due to the analog going up slightly too much. Plus I'm going to need to practice on PS2 pad anyway since EVO is on the PS3.

So how is the overall lag now since the game has been out a few days? Any better?

Overall the lag is fine as long as you find people who have a good connection to you.

I had a little trouble (see everytime i did a fb at top of screen is me trying to do it right off ground) but it was far from unplayable.

Honestly I think people who are used to umk where you know you will just have to find who connects well with you will have the easiest time adapting to the netcode.