What's new

Video/Tutorial Low scoop doesnt wiff (hold forward)

Nutrient

Lex Flex
f23 trait f2 scoop

There

Your video was informative, but, I believe cutting 2nd F23 from the equation of certain supes increases reliablity of the combo. not worth the extra 2-3% if combo becomes needlessly difficult amirite?

We gotta adapt guys.

I don't get it, the combo you listed is the same one I did and is very easy to do when holding forward. The combo was made more difficult and just pressing a button made it easy again that is adapting isn't it

Nutrient

Lex Flex
I don't get it, the combo you listed is the same one I did and is very easy to do when holding forward. The combo was made more difficult and just pressing a button made it easy again that is adapting isn't it
F23 trait F2 scoop

Sorry was changing it

I mean just cutting combos shorter is best option for now,

Tried on, grundy, bane, dd and BA

I assume most of the cast, give it a shot
Don't worry, this works on hawkgirl and every single character. The problem is the 3 timing, is a little bit risky because depending on the character you have to adjust a little bit.

World G

Noob
how can u hold "f" and execute "df1" somehow i let go quickly to do the "low scoop" but is registers as f2d1.
help

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
It's just timing. You have to hold fwd and delay the scoop. The char has to fall a little bit more. If it's registering f2d1 that's bc that's what ur doing. You might be inputting too fast

World G

Noob
i cant do f2 low scoop. where is the video,
this is my only problem wtf. i can do the hard one 3 trait 3 wall combo but the simple part where ever in any combo in need to use "f2 low scoop" i cant.
it registers as "f2d1 low scoop" and messes up my combo.

i dont understand the holding forward part in this post. my problem is not only in that combo. someone pls help