What's new

Low profiling with F3.... some AA examples

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
I found out that you're able to low profile the valve interactable in Atlantis using Zatanna's F3. Then after some experimenting, you can use her F3 as an AA in some cases. The Batman example doesn't work if he does a late j2.

There's probably more characters you can AA, I just haven't got around to testing it yet..

I like it man! I was trying B3 for hit box and it seemed decent but not reliable. Will have to play all MUs to really get this figures out since she does really need a better AA option.

its seems like f3 AA works in the video but ive tried it a million times in a real match and it doesnt work as good as you would think. the low profile part of it is badass though B)

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
its seems like f3 AA works in the video but ive tried it a million times in a real match and it doesnt work as good as you would think. the low profile part of it is badass though B)
It only works on a few characters as far as I know. It works all the time against Doomsday but characters like Batman and GL's j1, it works if they press their jump attack early enough.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
She has a really good crouching hitbox too... I've avoided a few j2's by simply ducking at the last second and punishing with 112.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Hm...I see. We've talked about low profiling, but how about racial profiling? I feel a tool like that can definitely help some of her match ups, especially Black Adam.