What's new

Losing augments

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Dnt feel too bad best augs increase damage, because that is the real test of ai battle (damage output) unless you have a highly specialized build...regen health/meter is not ideal for ai...

if you 4get to unequip and reroll a slot...you lose the aug 4 evr...sry....
Well, I was removing all this time. Not re-rolling. I also just understood what rerolling does, thanks to you and this thread! I just found my new time wasting in game hobby

Philosopher425

Phycicist who loves gaming and Rock Climbing
Dnt feel too bad best augs increase damage, because that is the real test of ai battle (damage output) unless you have a highly specialized build...regen health/meter is not ideal for ai...
It was not for a.i. though

Philosopher425

Phycicist who loves gaming and Rock Climbing
post a pic...Try not to focus on augs, wont help u in tourney!
End little square says AI within it and the circle has a person inside it the descriptions say AI only and the other does not say AI only it increases damage to a certain move

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
If you need augs in sp youre not gonna last long at tourneys...try not to be too proud of that scrub tech philosopher :)

If you need augs in sp youre not gonna last long at tourneys...try not to be too proud of that scrub tech philosopher :)
Playing towers develops bad habits anyway, since the AI doesn't behave like human players obviously. So nothing wrong with buffing your characters to make it easier.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Well TYM has plenty o xbox players...too bad I cant grind both...WELCOME PHILOSOPHER4TWENTY...FIVE. Im a bit abbrassive, but happy to answer any questions like all of TYM ofc...:)