What's new

Tech - Cyrax Loopable Corner Vortex

JDM

Noob
I'm sure you can optimize this even further, but I just wanna lay the groundwork for Cyrax's corner game.

Loopable vortex in the corner, first combo is into the "pseudo unblockable", second is off of a throw, third is off of a 50/50.

This catches all tech rolls, and if they tech the throw you actually get an easier combo albeit slightly scaled like ~28 percent only back into the same setup.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I'm sure you can optimize this even further, but I just wanna lay the groundwork for Cyrax's corner game.

Loopable vortex in the corner, first combo is into the "pseudo unblockable", second is off of a throw, third is off of a 50/50.

This catches all tech rolls, and if they tech the throw you actually get an easier combo albeit slightly scaled like ~28 percent only back into the same setup.

Yesh 240p? is it not updated? damn that was eye blinding low rez.

but nice job, added to the
Corner arsenal

Last edited:

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Nice! I have a 35% combo afterwards that ends back into it if you are interested :) and before people complain if you DELAY WAKEUP YOU CAN BLOCK OVERHEAD LOW PRETTY EASILY HES NOT BROKE JUST NEED TO LAB IT INSTEAD OF WHINING LOL