What's new

Looking for some Human Smoke Advice/Help

The most I've gotten is about a 40%ish combo with him

Starting off a Popup,Hp,LP,Spear,Popup,Jumpkick

looking for advice. I've gotten a little bit better about landing teleport punch after a popup and a jumpkick but i can't ever get the spear after it.

Any help would be appreciated :).

well for some not so high level but other basic combo's and always remember to get a spear on the 5th hit anything after that will not work

so try out some of these

popup, JK, telepunch, spear, popup, JK, aaGRAB

or

popup, JK, telepunch, spear, popup, aaHP, JK, aaGRAB

or

spear, popup, deep jk, spear, popup, JK, aaGRAB

or

spear, popup, deep jk, spear, popup, aaHP, JK, aaGRAB

I Have a couple depending on whether you Spear first or Popup first.

Try

Popup, Jumpkick, Tepeport punch, Spear, Popup,(walk foward a bit) aahp, Jumpkick. 49%

OR

Spear, Popup, (wait a sec) Teleport punch, Spear, Popup,(walk foward a bit) aahp, Jumpkick44%

The Spear does less cause the Teleport punch activates damage protection and without the spear you get An extra Jumpkick in before the teleport punch, giving an extra 4%

The most CRUCIAL part is the jumpick after the aahp. Without it you get 36 or 37%, and thats crap.

XL

Noob
I'm not trying to start anything, but didn't you drop on me earlier today? If I remember correctly, I was Sonya and you were Ermac. I forget if it was during the match or during the fatality phase.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong username, if so, I'm sorry. If I'm correct, please don't do it again. :?

Was during the match I had to jolt :/. I didn't have my mic on so I couldn't say anything and I don't think you had yours either.

Ranked matches have been hard to find today, but non has been pretty friggin easy today for some reason.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have been having trouble too but give it a couple weeks. A lot of people got new games for Christmas and unfortunately UMK3 is 11 years old+. It happened when a few big games came out but it came right back within a couple weeks when people got bored of their new less fun games.

there is one combo that i use with human smoke that gives 43% and not hard to do,

but it doesn work on sheeva and i've only used it on kaillera
so dont know if it works on xbox live

combo

spear,popup,aahp,spear ,popup, then walk under the player and uppercut

the uppercut is the hardest part, requires perfect timing to make it work

winter warz said:
there is one combo that i use with human smoke that gives 43% and not hard to do,

but it doesn work on sheeva and i've only used it on kaillera
so dont know if it works on xbox live

combo

spear,popup,aahp,spear ,popup, then walk under the player and uppercut

the uppercut is the hardest part, requires perfect timing to make it work
Thanks for that. I hadn't tried it before and i find it's easy to pull off if the timing is right.

XL

Noob
ResistX said:
Was during the match I had to jolt :/. I didn't have my mic on so I couldn't say anything and I don't think you had yours either.
Ah, that's fine then. I'm glad you cleared that up. I wouldn't wanted to have accidentally added you to our blacklist for a situation you had no control over.

If you're in the corner and happen to catch them with a spear you can do-

spear, popup, teleport punch hit, spear, run them near the corner, popup, jk, rh, hk

If you catch them with the hk lp then you can just jk teleport spear them run them into the corner and do the same ending

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
I Have a couple depending on whether you Spear first or Popup first.

Try

Popup, Jumpkick, Tepeport punch, Spear, Popup,(walk foward a bit) aahp, Jumpkick. 49%

OR

Spear, Popup, (wait a sec) Teleport punch, Spear, Popup,(walk foward a bit) aahp, Jumpkick44%

The Spear does less cause the Teleport punch activates damage protection and without the spear you get An extra Jumpkick in before the teleport punch, giving an extra 4%

The most CRUCIAL part is the jumpick after the aahp. Without it you get 36 or 37%, and thats crap.
Why don't you air throw? It would make both of those combo's 50% plus.

Anyway, an easy 51 or 52% combo is Pop-up, Jump Kick, Tele-Punch, Spear, Pop-up, Jump Kick, Air Throw for either 51 or 52%.

I'm not sure wich because the air throw isn't factored into the damage for the combo without the air throw it's 44% However doing this combo twice will finish them. That's why I'm saying 51 or 52% Doing the aaHP is pointless when you can get an easy air throw. You can get a aaHP then air throw too but that's a big pain in the ass with the 360 D-Pad.

When they're in the corner if you get a Spear while they're close you can. . .

Spear, Pop-up, Walk forward aaHP, Spear, Pop-up, Jump Kick, Round House, Run-in Low Kick.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Not that I'm discouraging questions, but I'm surprised no one has pointed out direct from Human Smoke's character guide on this site:

Basic Juggles: (this is adding 1 hit and about 7% for air throws in damage protected combos and 14% for regular combos since the game does not count them as part of a combo)

1. HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, spear, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, air throw, 10 hits 48%
2. HK, LP, JK, teleport punch, spear, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, air throw 10 hits 53%
3. jump punch starter, HK, LP, teleport punch, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, air throw 10 hits 55%

Advanced Juggles: (Harpoon makes corner combos easier to set up)
1. jump punch start, HK, LP, deep JK, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, JK, air throw 11hits 62%
2. (on male ninjas, Stryker, Sub, Jax, Kano etc) HK, LP, RH, teleport punch, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, JK, air throw 11hits 57%
3. aaRH, teleport punch, aaHP, aaHP, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, JK, air throw 11hits 62%
4. aa(HP,HP), teleport punch miss, aa(HP,HP), spear, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, air throw 11 hits 68%
5. jump punch starter, HK, D+LP, D+HP, spear, Run close to corner if already near, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, JK, air throw, 11 hits 65%
6. aaHP,HP, JK, teleport punch, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, JK, air throw 11 hits 68%
7. aaHP, HP, teleport punch whiff, aaHP, JK, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, JK, air throw 11 hits 78% (BP)

Corner punishers:
1. (very close to wall) aaHP,HP, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, HK 9 hits 60%
2. (very close to wall) aaHP, RH, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, HK 9 hits 71%
3. (very close to wall) aaRH, harpoon, HK, LP, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, HK 11 hits 72%
4. (half screen distance from wall) aaHP,HP, JK, aaHP, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, JK 11hits 83%
5. (sweep distance from wall) aaHP,HP, JK, RH, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, HK 11hits 93%

You can add two HPs before the final JK, air throw to the Robot Ninjas, Jax, and Sub-zero, but it is very difficult to time, and two LPs on male ninjas, adding only 1% to the finished combo.