What's new

Looking for players to beat the Scorpion tower

At work right now but ill be on this evening if you guys still need someone.

PSN: Convicsik

I beat it yesterday with two randoms so im familure with the fight. Should be on around 6PM EST.

If you guys beat it, still add me for future boss towers. It was infuriating playing with randoms who didnt know u could do assists.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
At work right now but ill be on this evening if you guys still need someone.

PSN: Convicsik

I beat it yesterday with two randoms so im familure with the fight. Should be on around 6PM EST.

If you guys beat it, still add me for future boss towers. It was infuriating playing with randoms who didnt know u could do assists.
i added you bro, i was playing with some random guys, i was first and got 80% of his health but they didn't manage to get the other 20%. the struggle is real halp

JontyHar23

Never Stop Improving
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I'll send you a friend request. Also, I'm available to take a crack at it right now if you are.

JontyHar23

Never Stop Improving
I paired with two randoms and got the mf
Nice job! I've come excruciatingly close on multiple occasions with randoms. I'll be glad when the bosses have 1.5k health as opposed to 4.5k. Usually I'm just one competent teammate away from having a chance at victory. Other times we do mostly well and then one of us happens to get extremely unlucky from the boss's late-health modifier malarky.

Nice job! I've come excruciatingly close on multiple occasions with randoms. I'll be glad when the bosses have 1.5k health as opposed to 4.5k. Usually I'm just one competent teammate away from having a chance at victory. Other times we do mostly well and then one of us happens to get extremely unlucky from the boss's late-health modifier malarky.
Thank you. I'll be happy to join and help.

PSN: EarlyReflections