What's new

Match Footage Looking for input from one of my ranked matches!

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I ended up matching up vs floe. I obviously need a lot of work with my timing, spacing and reads. I'm looking for as much feedback as possible.
Thanks in advance.

SORRY FOR LACK OF AUDIO, I'M A DUMMY FACE!

nice job. sort of a noob so I wouldn't know what kind of advice to give, but looks like you did a pretty good job.

you got punished with those level transitions though. Not sure what you could've done to get out of those.

I thought you did a nice job man

I don't think that clash was worth all 4 bars of meter. It's debatable but I think spending 3 bars to win the clash and keeping one for a meter burn would have been better. Meter is amazing in this game.

Also you probably noticed from playing him but don't jump towards Green Lantern. Jumping is often a bad idea but it's so easy to punish with GL and he gets almost a full combo out of it.

ONmedz

Noob
My advice is...SHOOT! SHOOT!! SHOOT!!!
Why are you trying to go in or even giving him the option to get in? Green Lantern will destroy you on touch, keep him the hell away from you. :confused: Snuff everything he does. Jump n Shoot.

But yeah, you did pretty good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I don't think that clash was worth all 4 bars of meter. It's debatable but I think spending 3 bars to win the clash and keeping one for a meter burn would have been better. Meter is amazing in this game.

Also you probably noticed from playing him but don't jump towards Green Lantern. Jumping is often a bad idea but it's so easy to punish with GL and he gets almost a full combo out of it.
I agree that Meter is really important and ultimately keeping a bar would have been better. I honestly didn't want to give up much more damage to him since he was "downloading" me had good momentum going for him.

I was aware of jump ins and feel that its something I ended up doing more out of impatience and being nervous.

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF SOUND! I just watched the video and realized I had the volume down on my software, FACEPALM.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
My advice is...SHOOT! SHOOT!! SHOOT!!!
Why are you trying to go in or even giving him the option to get in? Green Lantern will destroy you on touch, keep him the hell away from you. :confused: Snuff everything he does. Jump n Shoot.

But yeah, you did pretty good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Honestly I respected him and felt constant shooting wouldn't have gotten far. It ended up backfiring since it seemed whenever I would shoot he would have an answer. He was throwing me off with the timing of his air projectile and it's angle. Overall I feel I scrubbed out a win since in the first half of the match I felt confident about my decesions but by the end I was at a lost on what to do and when.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
nice job. sort of a noob so I wouldn't know what kind of advice to give, but looks like you did a pretty good job.

you got punished with those level transitions though. Not sure what you could've done to get out of those.

I thought you did a nice job man
Thanks, he definately capitalized from my jump ins.

good job, would liked to have seen some combos but for the character you were using you kept him away pretty well, taht video quality was excellent, off topic but what software do u use, :)

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
good job, would liked to have seen some combos but for the character you were using you kept him away pretty well, taht video quality was excellent, off topic but what software do u use, :)
I use the Game HD Capture software for the El Gato Game Capture HD device, it's got an HDMI input and output.

I would've loved to see some combos also but I just srubbing it up right now. I need to put in a lot work in the lab.