What's new

Looking for help with hitbox wiring

DeftMonk

Noob
I mailed my hitbox from USA to asia where I am now and in transit some of the wires became unsoldered from the board. Anyone able to help me with a wiring diagram or advice on how to remove the board and reinsert it? I would email hitbox but in the last two years I have tried that 3 times and their Facebook....never once got a response. Their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.

I mailed my hitbox from USA to asia where I am now and in transit some of the wires became unsoldered from the board. Anyone able to help me with a wiring diagram or advice on how to remove the board and reinsert it? I would email hitbox but in the last two years I have tried that 3 times and their Facebook....never once got a response. Their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.
Pics of the pcb would help. If iits soldered and youre not comfy doing it take it to an electrician

Im not too familiar with what theyre using in the new ones

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
Another option to consider would be to replace the stock PCB with one that has screw-in terminals.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I'm not savy with wiring and stuff of that nature, but I found a similar PCB board that might help you to fix your wiring issue.
https://www.focusattack.com/brook-ps3-ps4-fight-board-pcba/

DeftMonk

Noob
Pics of the pcb would help. If iits soldered and youre not comfy doing it take it to an electrician

Im not too familiar with what theyre using in the new ones
I am in china atm and plan to take it to a place that fixes cell phones. But I just need a wiring diagram to show them where each wire should go you know? One thing is, the board is installed in such a way that it is nearly impossible to solder unless you remove it so I don't know how to do that...I will upload pictures when I get home.

Thanks for the replies!

I am in china atm and plan to take it to a place that fixes cell phones. But I just need a wiring diagram to show them where each wire should go you know? One thing is, the board is installed in such a way that it is nearly impossible to solder unless you remove it so I don't know how to do that...I will upload pictures when I get home.

Thanks for the replies!
Yeah im not sure there IS a diagram for what pcb theyre using. Might have to just trial and error it but the pics will help