What's new

Looking for character advice.

Chints

Noob
Hey guys!

I started playing FGs with MKX and wanted a character recommendation for Injustice 2. Never played IGAU so the characters are a bit new to me.

In MKX I really like characters who had long reaching normals and sat more in the mid screen to do their damage. Does Injustice work like that? As in there arecharacters that are better midscreen while others are more about corner pressure?

To give you an idea, I played a lot of Ninjutsu Scorpion but also liked Cassie mostly cause of her B12 and F212 type strings.

I gave Robin a go and while the playstyle seemed ideal the slow starting normals were quite a downer, but getting shutdown against zoning was even worse. Is there anyone else who might suit my needs that has an easier time getting in on zoners, i.e., has more tools to get in than just MB roll.

G11OST

Noob
I think robin is the best fit for scorpion ninjujitsu, my brother played scorp and after a lil practice he plays robin like his scorp. He also plays darkseid and flash, only saying cuz he was scorp main, u may find similar taste

Scarecrow sounds exactly what u described except he's not the fastest.

Good luck