What's new

Looking for a web designer.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I know we have some uber creative professionals in our community. I'm looking for someone who has a decent background in web design to help build a site. STORMS perhaps you know some people to recommend. Any response would be hella appreciated. If I'm out of line posting this, please feel free to delete it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I know we have some uber creative professionals in our community. I'm looking for someone who has a decent background in web design to help build a site. STORMS perhaps you know some people to recommend. Any response would be hella appreciated. If I'm out of line posting this, please feel free to delete it.

depends on what you're looking to do... what kind of site?

I dont like to brag, but I'm taking Highschool Html classes. Not only can I change the color of text in IE, but I can also insert pictures. Which pretty much makes me badass.

aj1701

Noob
I dont like to brag, but I'm taking Highschool Html classes. Not only can I change the color of text in IE, but I can also insert pictures. Which pretty much makes me badass.
I'll see your badassery and raise you. I build html web applications which cover thousands of stores nationwide. :) Well, me and my team.

Alittle more info on what your lookin for would be awesome.

I just recently graduated from AICH with a BA in Interactive media design. My skills lay in the adobe suite and Final Cut, HTML, CSS, Php and Mysql. I got a online portfolio as well. So just hit me up if you want a link. :)

aj1701

Noob
Ssj is right. Websites can be simple and static, or you might need something more interactive and backed by a database.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Alittle more info on what your lookin for would be awesome.

I just recently graduated from AICH with a BA in Interactive media design. My skills lay in the adobe suite and Final Cut, HTML, CSS, Php and Mysql. I got a online portfolio as well. So just hit me up if you want a link. :)
Simple band website. It will act more of as a portal to our other social, media sites etc. very simple stuff., no sql none of that. Mainly its to draw traffic to our other content from a centralized location.