What's new

looking for a 360 to ps3 converter thats proven to be effective

any1 have a good one im trying to east coast throwdown and maybe evo

i also need a wired controller i guess too

GhosT

Noob
any1 have a good one im trying to east coast throwdown and maybe evo

i also need a wired controller i guess too
Pecka, are you opposed to using a ps2 pad over ps3? They aren't as good as ps3 but imo easier than xbox pad. Anyways. Etokki converters are good imo as far as inputs, but every so often you will get you character jumping or moving left or right for no reason, which a quick unplug will fix. Its no biggie online, but for tournaments could be sketchy. Just a thought.

MKK hanzo

Pecka, are you opposed to using a ps2 pad over ps3? They aren't as good as ps3 but imo easier than xbox pad. Anyways. Etokki converters are good imo as far as inputs, but every so often you will get you character jumping or moving left or right for no reason, which a quick unplug will fix. Its no biggie online, but for tournaments could be sketchy. Just a thought.
I use HDE converters. They work both ways and (supossedly) they "read" at 64fps so they never drop inputs. I cant confirm that but I CAN confirm that I have NEVER had an issue with them and using them both ways, either ps3 to 360 or 360 to ps3.

We always use them at tourneys and never had an input drop, directional hang or random disconnect. Never (touches wood).

Quick note: 2 adapters hooked at the same time DONT work on a ps3, but they do on 360.

I will provide a link, just a few mins.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2