What's new

LOOK AT IT - Custom Gouken Hitbox Art

kandehbar

The Gryphon
I know right

Well on a serous note i need feedback to see if i can do this business here.
Please and thank you

Robotic

Gentleman.
kandehbar, don't know how this works. If I already have a fight stick, do you place custom artwork over it? do you sandblast, then art some shit up? Am I totally wrong?

kandehbar

The Gryphon
most time you need to remove the plexiglass or what ever is holding it on top

Then you fit your custom art on. cut the part for the buttons arrodingly My friend uses an exacto knife for that

kandehbar

The Gryphon
Alright I just need to get some feed back so i can start making Box art for people.
But i need people TO POST

ps ty

Robotic

Gentleman.
Alright I just need to get some feed back so i can start making Box art for people.
But i need people TO POST

ps ty
Have you made box art before and do you have pics for reference? What is the price range (maybe that question is reserved for PMing?).

I have a TE rd2 Madcats stick, can that have box art on it?

kandehbar

The Gryphon
1 dollar every thing i do is 1 dollar
well my friend back home is a modder and he knows a pro printshop i just give him the files and he does the rest. Ive seen him put it on a TE once and he removed plexi and cut out the appropreat shapes

Yo have any specifics for the kind of character you want on your art.
It might take time cause i go to university and i got class

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
I'd like something with Raiden, Liu-Kang and Sector with a white background for the Hitbox, please :D

kandehbar

The Gryphon
omg im going yo use the god liu kang render i have for you

omg it gonna be a fight scene OMG OMG OMG OMG

Robotic

Gentleman.
1 dollar every thing i do is 1 dollar
well my friend back home is a modder and he knows a pro printshop i just give him the files and he does the rest. Ive seen him put it on a TE once and he removed plexi and cut out the appropreat shapes

Yo have any specifics for the kind of character you want on your art.
It might take time cause i go to university and i got class
Yeah, Sektor on one end, either doing something bad ass or posing in a bad ass way, and Dhalsim on the other end. My buttons are white, so anything that can play a little of that and deep reds would be sick. Total artistic license for everything else.