What's new

Tech Look alive Richard! Stuffing stoping and punishing wake ups with Nightwing.

macro

Eezeepeezee
This tread will be going over what moves are the best for stuffing and stoping wake ups.
And what wake up moves can be stuffed and stoped.
Also i will go over what moves that can be punished if you block it on
there wake up and how to punish it the best.
and after i'm done with this thread it will be alot harder to stop your Dicks momentum.
And we will be knocking over people like this guy did to his puppy.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Sooo... I would contribute and go through all the work of finding out what wake ups get blown up... but nah.

Im pretty sure at the rate you're discovering tech you'll find some wake up reversal/unblockable/ vortex setup. So I'll just wait for that.

And thanks for spelling my name right<3

macro

Eezeepeezee
1: The moves best for stuffing wake ups
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: Flip Kick|2|B2|JF2|Cancel Into Staff Spin|Cancel Into Ground Pound And Ground Pound Meter Burn|
Staff:Staff Spin|1|Ground Pound And Ground Pound Meter Burn|Cancel Into Flip Kick|
2: The moves best for stoping wake ups
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Escrima: Ground Spark|B2|Wings Dings|JF3|Cancel Into Ground Pound|B3|
Staff: 1|B3|J2|Ground Pound|Cancel Into Ground Spark|
3: The best moves for punishing wake ups
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Escrima:B2|F213|113|
Staff: 1F1|2|Ground Pound And Meter Burn Ground Pound

macro

Eezeepeezee
This tread will be going over what moves are the best for stuffing and stoping wake ups.
And what wake up moves can be stuffed and stoped.
Also i will go over what moves that can be punished if you block it on
there wake up and how to punish it the best.
and after i'm done with this thread it will be alot harder to stop your Dicks momentum.
And we will be knocking over people like this guy did to his puppy.
Know what's funny seeing this gif is y i made this thread. lol:DOGE

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
I was playing @iFotus earlier " aquaman player ", we played about 2 hours.. I was testing some shit against his wakeups and low and behold.. The wake up scoop gets stuffed by 113 :)))) I can't remember if it stuffs trident rush, but tbh, I kinda rather aqua players wakeup with that shit, baited right and that's 42 percent babay.. But, baited wrong and its :(

By the way, ggs fotus.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I was playing @iFotus earlier " aquaman player ", we played about 2 hours.. I was testing some shit against his wakeups and low and behold.. The wake up scoop gets stuffed by 113 :)))) I can't remember if it stuffs trident rush, but tbh, I kinda rather aqua players wakeup with that shit, baited right and that's 42 percent babay.. But, baited wrong and its :(

By the way, ggs fotus.
Wow, really? I'm going to take that to training mode and give it a shot. Great stuff d1rty.

What are the most effective ways you guys handle the following up wake ups?

Batgirl's cartwheel
Doomsdays EX Charge
Hawkgirl EX Mace Charge
Bane's EX Venom Uppercut and Command Grab Wake up
Lobo's Charge
All of Zatanna's wake ups
DS's sword spin
Harley's WU

macro

Eezeepeezee
Wow, really? I'm going to take that to training mode and give it a shot. Great stuff d1rty.

Batgirl's cartwheel
Doomsdays EX Charge
Hawkgirl EX Mace Charge
Lobo's Charge
DS's sword spin
Harley's WU
Zatanna Wake Ups: grabbing and Ground Pound for the teleport Ground Pound and JB Wing Dings and staff spin can even stop her other
wake ups but Ground Pound and Staff Spin will be the ones to stuff them.

macro

Eezeepeezee

Batgirl's cartwheel
Doomsdays EX Charge
Hawkgirl EX Mace Charge
Lobo's Charge
DS's sword spin
Harley's WU
Death Strokes: Sword Spin get's blown up by Nightwing if you do a non MB Flip Kick after a knock down it will stuff his Sword Spin.
Then if you do a non MB Flip Kick after a non MB Flip Kick it will still stuff the Sword Spin.
Also if your in the corner and you do a early JF2 that will also stuff it.
But for Sword Flip you can do JB Wing Dings and stop him besides that you can try to dash through it lol
or you can just block it.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH

Batgirl's cartwheel--Idk about wakeups but staff d2 stops that shit in its tracks

Doomsdays EX Charge-- I usually respect the wakeup mb charge and depending on the read < relying on a read :( Ill either jump back or wait for the next charge.. I believe jump 2 will knock him out of the air after the wakeup. Jb3 knocks him out of the meteor drop any where on the screen. If ur not feeling frisky just mb b3 or back dash and punish. << jb1> his regular charge

Hawkgirl EX Mace Charge-- I never challenge her wakeups.. But jb1 > her charge

Lobo's Charge

^^ These 3 i really have no idea. All i know is there's alot of running/spacing/zoning LOL I usually anticipate the wu for a punish

All of Zatanna's wake ups-- Check under under my avy :) FG crosses that bitch up

DS's sword spin-- Staff s1 into overhead plant/sweep or gp << If ur talking about his the one where he jumps and spins, sheeeit, pray he wakes up with that lol Free punish

Harley's WU-- Not sure, i just zone her out..
Answers in the quote.

I have a lot more on the mu's themselves, but that's all i got for punishing some wakeups or just after the WU. Keepo

macro

Eezeepeezee
So that shit isnt invincible :)))) Try d2 in staff bro.. Raw cartwheel gets ate up, im not sure about wu though
I also found if you do F213 into Staff Spin then cancel to escrima then count to one you can hit her with Ground Spark.
And MB Ground Spark.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson

Does this only work with escrima cancel into staff spin? It looks like the timing is set at a particular time to stuff the WU. Very interesting. I love this, because it helps NW build nice meter and puts him in a great position (cancel into Escrima for B2 or JF2 madness)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

By the way, ggs fotus.
It's been said so many times I almost don't want to say it again, but I feel like I have to.

113 doesn't have any "special wakeup stuffing" property. If a characters wakeup attack is not fully invincible, you can blow it up with any move. You mentioned aquaman, and it would work on rush and water shield as well. None of his wakeups are fully invincible.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Stuffing wakeups can be done with any attack.

The best normals and specials to stuff wake ups will depend on spacing and the amount of advantage.

All of aquamans wake ups are easily stuffed. So are ravens. Honestly the only ones that are not easily stuffed are fully invincible.

Examples:
NW - ef
Sinestro - arachnid

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

The best normals and specials to stuff wake ups will depend on spacing and the amount of advantage.

All of aquamans wake ups are easily stuffed. So are ravens. Honestly the only ones that are not easily stuffed are fully invincible.

Examples:
NW - ef
Sinestro - arachnid
Sinestros wakeups are not a problem for NW tho, due to a well spaced 1~gp he will never be able to use it.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.

By the way, ggs fotus.
Aquamans wake ups are not that good against NW. I usually go for flip kick set ups or just jump back Wing dings after knock downs to blow up invincibility. In staff go for just frame ground pound to stop wake ups if spaced correctly. AM still has good tools though

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
:''') my lil macro all grown up making threads and tech. You get em Son! lol

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
It's been said so many times I almost don't want to say it again, but I feel like I have to.

113 doesn't have any "special wakeup stuffing" property. If a characters wakeup attack is not fully invincible, you can blow it up with any move. You mentioned aquaman, and it would work on rush and water shield as well. None of his wakeups are fully invincible.

I usually just ground pound his wakeups or wingding. I was ahead in the set and decided to try something else, 113 came to mind.. I mean shit, vs A LOT of aquas ive used this if i decided to keep pressure instead of chipping them to death with gp, flying graysons and well spaced s1 in staff footsies. I will make you work hard to get in.. Shit ill even just run up and vertical jump 3 into wing dings.

I completely understand non invincible attacks can be stuffed, try b2ing aquas wake up trident rush with b2, since it "not invincible"

By the way chongo, Ive played you only once in injustice, and you never used nw.. Id like to see how far a long youve progressed since then.

Aquamans wake ups are not that good against NW. I usually go for flip kick set ups or just jump back Wing dings after knock downs to blow up invincibility. In staff go for just frame ground pound to stop wake ups if spaced correctly. AM still has good tools though
It's weird, sometimes when i use flip kick it works, other times the trident rush auto corrects and i ended up getting stabbed to death LOL

Examples:
NW - ef
Sinestro - arachnid
Im not to familiar with tym and whats been already posted, and looking through all the nw tech threads doesnt look to fun.
With that said. All of nw's bad mu's, can you list what is and what's not invincible. What,who,how, to punish them. Thx broski

Cyborg
Raven
Gl

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I usually just ground pound his wakeups or wingding. I was ahead in the set and decided to try something else, 113 came to mind.. I mean shit, vs A LOT of aquas ive used this if i decided to keep pressure instead of chipping them to death with gp, flying graysons and well spaced s1 in staff footsies. I will make you work hard to get in.. Shit ill even just run up and vertical jump 3 into wing dings.

I completely understand non invincible attacks can be stuffed, try b2ing aquas wake up trident rush with b2, since it "not invincible"

By the way chongo, Ive played you only once in injustice, and you never used nw.. Id like to see how far a long youve progressed since then.

It's weird, sometimes when i use flip kick it works, other times the trident rush auto corrects and i ended up getting stabbed to death LOL

Im not to familiar with tym and whats been already posted, and looking through all the nw tech threads doesnt look to fun.
With that said. All of nw's bad mu's, can you list what is and what's not invincible. What,who,how, to punish them. Thx broski

Cyborg
Raven
Gl

I know if you end your combo in Staff Spin cancel into Escrima stance then you Dash In once and Jump Forward GL with J2, it'll stuff his wake up pretty freely.