What's new

Longtime lurker turned poster

Hey tym. Just joined the site this week after i went to my first tournament whic was the fall classic. Needless to say that it was awesome. Shoutout to big e for an amazing tournament and mikemetroid for giving some great advice on slowing down. I got top 32 with kano but i need to put in more work. Shout outs to yomi for being cool as hell (I want that runback with zyphox) . I still dont get why people dislike them. hard work pays off, thats why they are beasting.

So to end this short i hope to get to know all of you on this site. Laugh and be laughed at and make some friends in the process. I have been laughing at this site for years ,now im on it. So check out my twitch if im streaming and chat.

The_Hex_Man@ twitch .Tv
Also shout outs to dieminion for confidence boost and spacing talk it help me immediately .

In the words of the immortal tom brady TOP 8 I COMING FOR YOU (yes i am in a car at gas station at night)

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
When I went from lurking to posting, I regretted it and still do to this day. :s

Anyway, if you need work with Kano, I main Cyber. Always willing to help with questions.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
You'll regret this decision. I don't even really PLAY this damn game, but still post and read here. It's like really bad drugs. All the addiction, none of the fun.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hey tym. Just joined the site this week after i went to my first tournament whic was the fall classic. Needless to say that it was awesome. Shoutout to big e for an amazing tournament and mikemetroid for giving some great advice on slowing down. I got top 32 with kano but i need to put in more work. Shout outs to yomi for being cool as hell (I want that runback with zyphox) . I still dont get why people dislike them. hard work pays off, thats why they are beasting.

So to end this short i hope to get to know all of you on this site. Laugh and be laughed at and make some friends in the process. I have been laughing at this site for years ,now im on it. So check out my twitch if im streaming and chat.

The_Hex_Man@ twitch .Tv
Also shout outs to dieminion for confidence boost and spacing talk it help me immediately .

In the words of the immortal tom brady TOP 8 I COMING FOR YOU (yes i am in a car at gas station at night)
Welcome!
Make sure to downplay your character or moan for nerfs and buffs!

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
I still dont get why people dislike them. hard work pays off, thats why they are beasting
Bullshit there is plenty of reasons to hate them! Plenty! Those Mofos don't know an uppercut from an xray I could mop them all day, I just don't have the time right now or I would. :DOGE