What's new

London UK casuals every week at Gamerbase

NKZero

Warrior
Just wanna say that it was a real pleasure meeting some of you guys tonight. You were all really cool and I'm definitely glad I came (albeit just this once until May). In particular I'd like to thank Flagg and STRYKIE for letting me use their fight pad/PS2 controllers respectively.

Thanks to everyone for all the games and advice etc. I learnt that there is no substitute for offline and I have ways to go before I can really progress. Hope everyone keeps showing up and making this scene bigger. When I come back I want it to be bigger than VSM :p

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
how did it go tonight guys?
Yeah we had a good showing tonight, felt so much more organised, everyone's really starting to respect how much more diverse the game is offline, I reckon we made a good enough impression for the staff to give us more time for future endeavors, and I feel this will only make the casuals stronger and more inviting session by session. What's this "next week" bollocks with you and your brother though man, we aren't there next week! :p

But nah jokes aside, I was really impressed with how SFXT was pulled off, I'm tempted to play myself but I don't have a stick for 360, and I refuse to play anything SF-esque with a pad.. Have a good time there.

Anyway yeah, as always, good games to everyone tonight.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
im going next week for the first SFxT tournament as ive ben playing it alot since it came out and have friends who are also going, i would have attended todays mk session had i known about it sooner, up until about 3-4 days ago i still assumed it was gonna be this thursday :p

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
So far Regulars include
@i2_gaug3
@STRYKIE
@BenGmanUk
@Temjiin
@Thead
@Phosferrax
Flagg

Just got home you people of different sexual preferences, the first official meeting of the Piccadilly Nerf Demanders (PND) went pretty well if i do say so my self gonna be talking will the redhead and see if we have to gradually climb up the time scale or if we can just jump to the time scale we want. i will Deffo have a copy of KOMPLETE EDITION NEXT TIME

NEXT PND meeting scheduled: 02/04/20012

Nerf demanders Out

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Glad it went well guys good stuff, sorry I couldn't make it. I came back from a skiing trip yesterday by coach from France and didn't sleep at all. I was ruined by 7pm. So its every 2 weeks now?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Glad it went well guys good stuff, sorry I couldn't make it. I came back from a skiing trip yesterday by coach from France and didn't sleep at all. I was ruined by 7pm. So its every 2 weeks now?
Lol why would you go back to france you fool :p

STRYKIE

Join Facebook group Piccadilly Nerf Demanders
Facebook group so i can give information when i am banned cant be asked to make anymore accounts

@i2_gaug3
@STRYKIE
@BenGmanUk
@Temjiin
@Thead
@Phosferrax
@Flagg
I just had a look on FB and I couldn't find it, all I got was "Nerf Flanders", LOL, have you got a link for the page?

By the way two other things:
1) Howtoread said he should be able to make this regularly

2) How come we're not having another meeting for 18,000 years? #SwiftRage

STRYKIE

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I won't be attending the next session due to a family matter that has just now been brought to my attention, I don't know at this point when I'll be back, but I do still plan on going to the tournament Ben is planning in May. For now, I'd like to thank everyone that has come to Gamerbase to play and support MK in the UK, and I hope you continue to in the future.

STRYKIE out.

ZtrideRz

Noob
Wish you would organize one at gamerbase in Manchester so much easier than London. London costs a bomb to get too on train then no where to stop unless you get a hotel. Manchester I could get a return for 25 quid. Also why are they so late at night like 6? Saturday's would be more suitable and getting a full day not just 3 hours.