What's new

LOL SF vs MK at MLGPRO.com

dubson

Noob
MK definatly isnt the most competitive fighter out there lol, definatly one of the least.

SF is much more competitive, thats for sure.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Dubson said:
MK definatly isnt the most competitive fighter out there lol, definatly one of the least.

SF is much more competitive, thats for sure.
The older SF's are very good, alpha series is ok...EX=sucks personally I enjoy SNK vs. Capcom 2 a lot more then MvC2.

MK is competitive, the thing is certain MK's are much more competitive as oppose to others....(this applies to a lot of fighters though)

The newer ones can't compete as much vs. UMK3, MK2 etc.

If MK4 went online, I have no doubt it would be competitive despite the fact that it's the most hated MK game by most fans. MKD is worse, lots of glitches and easy ways to win..even that game had tons of comp on Xbox live and PS2 when it came out.

dubson

Noob
No MK is as competitive as any SF2, SF3, CvS or MvC, damn near every Capcom fighter.

Basically any SF other than EX.

MK just isnt as popular as SF.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
When it's all said and done, no fighters (popularity wise) is as popular as SF(the first fighter)but MK still has tons of fans and unfortunately since it's "american" it's not accepted in Japan or Asia in general, most american games aren't nearly as popular as they are in the states, latin america and canada :cry: ...MK, GTA, Halo etc..

Asians can keep their precious RTS and Such, but one day they will realize that FPS will be the new gaming king of the world.

LI Maverick said:
Asians can keep their precious RTS and Such, but one day they will realize that FPS will be the new gaming king of the world.
I doubt FPS will be the new gaming king. Newer FPS like UT3 have smaller following than their predecessors. Starcraft 2 should be pretty big all around the world I imagine. It's going to be much larger than any FPS that comes out this year, that's for sure. The FPS genre has sucked in general lately. Feels like I'm plaiyng the same game over and over. I play a new FPS for a little while then go back to CSS. TF2 only entertained me for a week or so.

dubson

Noob
elitebomberX said:
LI Maverick said:
I doubt FPS will be the new gaming king. Newer FPS like UT3 have smaller following than their predecessors. Starcraft 2 should be pretty big all around the world I imagine. It's going to be much larger than any FPS that comes out this year, that's for sure. The FPS genre has sucked in general lately. Feels like I'm plaiyng the same game over and over. I play a new FPS for a little while then go back to CSS. TF2 only entertained me for a week or so.
Agreed.

Starcraft 2 will pwn all.

It has one of the biggest world wide followings.

Has also caused murders in internet cafes.....

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
People like this don't have an opinion worth arguing. There's no reason to even talk about it, especially like this.

yea sc2 will be the next big thing comin......guys they have a fckin tv show in korea 24/7 starcraft matches....these ppl can play dammit....

MastaDev said:
yea sc2 will be the next big thing comin......guys they have a fckin tv show in korea 24/7 starcraft matches....these ppl can play dammit....
All you have to do is look up a Korean Star Craft League on youtube, It's awesome.

Oh damn if only i had this picture of the evolution of man for each country.. lol...

SC2 is gonna be sweet, been playing the game since i was 8 or so (16 now, so 8 years is damn good :p)

The newer FPS's kinda get to me, CS 1.6 was so fun and then me and my friends went to CS:S and it was brutally ez. Like, srsly- cal IM team 4v1 i clutched with a pumpy on mill (lol most bs shots ever)

UT 2k8 will be awesome tho.

Street Fighter is undoubtly more competitive, you can have more and more and moooore level... but I'm totally tired of SF games, it's not funny anymore to me, MK by the other hand is constantly evolving, always fresh despite less playable, I enjoy more with MK and care less about playability.

At the end I also play Virtua Fighter, Dead or Alive, Bloody Roar, SW Master of Teras Kasi, Budokai Saga, Cardinal Syn, Wu Tang Shaolin Style :lol: ... ehh... Mace, Dinasty Warriors, uhhh... Tetris :lol: and well... I don't miss Street Fighter since Alpha/Zero series... Ex saga were dissapointing, SF3 saga were the same and now SF4, so... I don't care how much playability this game have. Better play some Rise 2 Ressurrection (Thanks to Hanzo :roll: ).