What's new

Match Footage - War God LOL Oh wow well here's my Kotal haha.

Harry Otter

Zoning Master
I apparently was on DSP's stream! Here's my week and a half Kotal XD

I love this character I want to get better.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I don't even know who this guy is, but LOL. That was entertaining. GG OP. I was honestly waiting for the god ray brutality :(

However despite the fact that no one on this site respects anyone who isn't "pro" or "plays the game properly" that complains, and even then.... he's not entirely wrong about how bad on-line is. Most of us just know what we're getting and grudgingly accept it.

Harry Otter

Zoning Master
I don't even know who this guy is, but LOL. That was entertaining. GG OP. I was honestly waiting for the god ray brutality :(

However despite the fact that no one on this site respects anyone who isn't "pro" or "plays the game properly" that complains, and even then.... he's not entirely wrong about how bad on-line is. Most of us just know what we're getting and grudgingly accept it.
"BLOCK THE THROW!"

Oh no I totally agree with online being screwy. I'm watching this match and I just look sluggish but it is what it is! I have fun still. :)

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
Dude is so bad. He's playing the character with the EASIEST 40% to get in the game with those F4,2 combos and doesn't land it once.

Bembi

Noob
Funny, I avoid spamming "triple launcher combo", because it's so easy to block and punish... But when I meet DSP, I'm going to spam it all over, because his blocking doesn't work.

Reactions: D4G
Man that guy was obnoxious, I wish you would have hit him with a fatality.

If you would've just taken it to him, being aggressive as hell, you probably could've crushed him in 2 rounds. He has no idea what Kotal is capable of.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I refuse to give DSP any views but would like to see your Kotal elsewhere. I'm learning him as well. If you're on Xbox One, add me and I'd be happy to run a few sets. My XBL name is the same as it is on here.