What's new

Logo needed for Columbus MK fight nights

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow, thats a great start!

Hmmm....maybe have the dragon smaller, but have it the middle of the Block O? or something like that?

but thats definitely something like i was thinking, only better :p thanks dude!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hmm good stuff, but something is missing.

feel free to tinker. i'll have to think of ideas.

thank you so much tho. I will get you back, somehow, someway!

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
yeah i felt it was lacking but couldnt figure it out if you have any ideas let me know. ill mess with it

one idea just tried

Tim Static

Adminerator
yeah i felt it was lacking but couldnt figure it out if you have any ideas let me know. ill mess with it
my last idea for now, is to take the first logo without the Block 0, and maybe fill the lettering with gray and/or touch up the dragon with gray edging too. ???

i dunno, simple might just be better.

thanks again!

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Hey, don't know if Cali's got this covered. But I can work on something tomorrow if you'd like.

Edit: Well I noticed that your event is tomorrow so I made this really fast -- just pm me something if you want me to work on it more...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hey, don't know if Cali's got this covered. But I can work on something tomorrow if you'd like.

Edit: Well I noticed that your event is tomorrow so I made this really fast -- just pm me something if you want me to work on it more...

Really appreciate it, and thanks for the PM. Keep messing with it, make it your own style. I really dig your avy and sig!

Tim Static

Adminerator
meh, good but too much for what this is. think more retro :china: hmmm...ive been up all night working and now power is out and i need a fan on to sleep lol. i am crabby.

REYTHEGREAT

Oh yessss! Skulls, why didn't I think of that lol. I think skulls will be a perfect touch instead of stars. Thanks for the tip.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Alright lol. I'm out of ideas =P

WOW!! Not sure about using this as the logo but damn this is a good idea!!

More details into this idea would be a bad ass icon, shirt/hat design etc etc.

your definitely on to something, even if I dont know what it is yet LOL <3

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
WOW!! Not sure about using this as the logo but damn this is a good idea!!

More details into this idea would be a bad ass icon, shirt/hat design etc etc.

your definitely on to something, even if I dont know what it is yet LOL <3
How bout something like:

I tried to keep it simple =P

Tim Static

Adminerator
How bout something like:

I tried to keep it simple =P
Nah, too much imo.

Just a basic cab idea. I have an UMK3 cab, and grew up playing and learning FG's on cabs, so they are very special to me, so just keeping it basic is awesome.

Hell, even doing more than 1 cab, but more hi res versions of the 4 MK cabs: Mk1, Mk2, UMK3 and MK4 along with an MK9 would be amazing. That would be something that reps the MK's we would actually be playing at these gatherings too lol..