What's new

Lobo's concept art released - see how it compares to the comics

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Lobo was definitely a character on many fans' wishlists and when he was officially announced as DLC it made Injustice that much more exciting. The "Main Man" as they call him is an intergalactic bounty hunter with guns, chains, a bike and an attitude. As many know, NetherRealm Studios worked side-by-side with DC Comics to make sure every Injustice character had what it would take to please the player and the reader. Below is his official concept art that was posted recently via the InjusticeGame facebook. See how it compares to the comics!

Let us know what you think!
loboconcept.jpg

COMIC BOOK ART
lobocomic.jpg

Attachments

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
yeah, it sucksthay the unreal engine is so terrible for
modeling hair :/ and why the FUCK have we not gotten an alt for lobo? I thought this would've been different than mk9 dlc but I guess not :(

we get awesome concept art of total badassery

and in the game we got dreads..?

:confused:
Remember it's concept art. They seemed to like everything except for the hair and probably just changed it without wasting time doing new art just for the hair. I mean why bother when you like everything else and know your gonna keep it?

I like to NRS asked Kano to grow his hair out, dreaded the hair in the studio and had him play Lobo for this game. The tiny hands and rolling up in a ball are dead giveaways it's him.