What's new

General/Other Lobo trait buff suggestion

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I already mentioned this in another lengthy thread but I'm sure it will be buried by tomorrow.

-Make Nuclear shells break armor

We all know Lobo really struggles in some match up's, Grundy is just a nightmare against walking corpse with the gallons of armor him and Bane have. Superman already does it and he's a way better character overall anyways.

I already mentioned this in another lengthy thread but I'm sure it will be buried by tomorrow.

-Make Nuclear shells break armor

We all know Lobo really struggles in some match up's, Grundy is just a nightmare against walking corpse with the gallons of armor him and Bane have. Superman already does it and he's a way better character overall anyways.
That would be pretty cool but stocking nuclear shells would be nice also.

Stock up to three shells would be pretty neat. Never understood why you can just keep stocking up for nothing.

In all honesty, it should be one or the other. Having three armor breaking shots on hand would be obnoxious. And yes, i know supes gets like an hour of trait, but that needs to be nerfed anyway.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Realistically, they will probably shave some more frames off the trait, stack 2 and no more (it is a shotty, after all) and maaaaaybe make f23 launch when nuke hits. I expect no more than this and they'll call it a day. And ill be happy...

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Realistically, they will probably shave some more frames off the trait, stack 2 and no more (it is a shotty, after all) and maaaaaybe make f23 launch when nuke hits. I expect no more than this and they'll call it a day. And ill be happy...
We'd be lucky if we got even that in the next balance patch. This is Lobo we're talking about, not the most popular injustice character but we managed to show him some love during the NRS stream even though the Lobo player was complete ass. Atleast we got the character some show time.