What's new

Tech Lobo standing Reset off of two F3.

I was playing around with Lobo pumping off F3 for no reason at all in training mode. If you time this correctly you can stand your opponent back up leading to a standing reset and you can go low , command throw or overhead. This works both mid screen and in the corner. The timing is quite weird, It works when you load and shoot when joker is at the peak of his height.
(if possible ill try to record it.)
Try it out guys.

Cage Redfield
Captain Oxygen
Red Venom
Lumpymoomilk
Jaku2011
Scottinho
BGMD
LOCO
Lord Hollow
Derocus
Ansumana
Insuperable

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
It is? I never knew you can do it off of two F3's, but with lobo it's quite practical. You can basically get a free mix up or command grab in corner, and it gives you great oki distance in mid screen.
Oops my bad, its from one B3 followed by a F3. It could be done with two F3's as well though, but i m not too sure.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
It is? I never knew you can do it off of two F3's, but with lobo it's quite practical. You can basically get a free mix up or command grab in corner, and it gives you great oki distance in mid screen.
Go to gameplay topics forum and there's a stickied thread "splat standing resets" go check it out :)

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
The game has a lot of weird reset situations with F3 and B3, I get them off of dropped combos a lot.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I've been aware of that for awhile, theres a thread for it in gameplay topics but I never put lab time into finding a practical use for it.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Oops my bad, its from one B3 followed by a F3. It could be done with two F3's as well though, but i m not too sure.

It's both.. I found it by F3 into F3 so I thought it was just that. I also thought only Arrow kould do it until I saw other people posting their stuff too. The komputer kan actually wake up but I don't know if it's possible for humans to be able to.

I've been aware of that for awhile, theres a thread for it in gameplay topics but I never put lab time into finding a practical use for it.
It gives a free command grab, or at least another hard knockdown if you mess up :(

It's just one of those things you toss out once in a blue moon if you have a life lead.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
its a universal reset? then how come i can't seem to make b3, f3 reset happen with deathstroke, is the timing weird or what? when exactly do u have to do the f3?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
its a universal reset? then how come i can't seem to make b3, f3 reset happen with deathstroke, is the timing weird or what? when exactly do u have to do the f3?
It's not 100% universal, DS can do F3, F3 for sure. I don't know if he can do B3, F3 though.

For Lobo, someone should test to see if he is at frame advantage or not after the re-stand.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
This would be sweet to go for when you're going for unclashable damage. I know it's not 100% solid and probably leaves you at disadvantage, but if you're trying to close the round out and the pressure is on...

You might be able to get away with something like f3 into f3 into toss mb, b3, dash forward, reverse toss mb, b3, b3/f3 for huge unclashable damage.

Hmmmmm... Lobo's gimmicks are awesome.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
A tactic that leaves the opponent standing unexpectedly... In front of Lobo.. Who has a command grab? I can come up with something, I'm sure.
Hmmmmm... Lobo's gimmicks are awesome.
A strategy is nothin more than a proven gimmick. Much like anything, it has it's risks and its rewards, but I say its a great tactic to add in every now and then.