Did This Get Added To Your LOBO Play Style

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Im Happy What They Did With LOBO with the new patch He is great now here are some mix up ideas by yours truly it also works thats my play style for lobo very good.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I've seen this multiple times before :/

MB Command Throw isn't Hard Knockdown, although after the dash under you can do a Sweep to make it one.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
We were already doing this but regardless, this is great to throw them off guard. I use it from time to time and it usually works for me.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Dude there is no reason to not combo after a mb toss lobo isnt green lantern.
I do use it sometimes at the end of a LONG combo where comboing off of MB throw wont get much, the extra oki for a safer crossup sounds well use of the meter.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Jaym

Whenever I land a czar toss MB, I've never attempted to go for a reset immediately afterward. Only mid-combo, like when b3 > immediate b12 xx hook charge worked.

jaym7018

Noob
I do use it sometimes at the end of a LONG combo where comboing off of MB throw wont get much, the extra oki for a safer crossup sounds well use of the meter.
A well use of meter if you play a character like green lantern who builds meter well. Lobo needs his meter to count. I just think if you arent using meter for getting in or damage its a waste.

jaym7018

Noob
Plus lobo has hella mix ups now. Grabs off block strings overheads into lows ,lows into lows ,lows into overheads overheads into overheads . If they are guessing right fuckin shoot em in the dick.:D

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Knew it from Shazam for a long time right now, but now we all know a big juggle allows to dash in for another jump in crossup (zatana & flash does it with her kick MB, etc..) so from there we can imagin this situation with all characters having such a thing.

However, I don't see why Lobo would use it. He has great damages from full combos right now, and we see his dash in + jump coming pretty well compare to Shazam.